Tarmac delivery vehicle/Daddy taxi

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

As most of you know, I needed a new vehicle out of necessity so this won't impress the masses

Had a look at 4 BMW X5s and was really not impressed with how they had aged, I did get my heart set on a Cayenne but Lee put me off...

I decided to stay Japanese as they make the most reliable cars IMO.... Its not as Manly or Powerful as I wanted but it will do the job needed for the next 6 months or so, plus it is now the Tarmac Sportz delivery vehicle....

Good points, its full leather, its black, cheap to run and it has the style pack which is 'chrome bumper,side sills,boot sill and sunroof'.

Bad points is, its only a 2.0l petrol and 0-60 is around 10 secs

Good points, the little girl will be well happy and I won't have to keep borrowing cars plus I will be able to put some money away for a 2nd car next year.... im thinking Show Car ...

As you can guess, no real plans to mod this except maybe some Tarmac Sportz livery, Blacked out windows and maybe an in car entertainment system... I might be tempted with new wheels at some point but not seen much choice

What do you guys think... ?

go easy

rav4pic1.jpg

rav4pic2.jpg

well for starter is a TOYOTA, so reliable as hell and wont depreciate quickly.

But I would get the windows tinted and maybe some nice 20" Black deep dish wheels, I think it has the same PCD as the 350z right, 5 x 114?

Yeah think so, Dont think it needs 20's though. I reckon smaller ones with bigger tyres look better on 4x4s rather than low profiles.

Yeah Irfan, been thinking something with a turbo, prolly something that's already had cash spent on it and just lightly customise.