Car booked for UpRev @ Abbey tomorrow morning

Adrian@TORQEN

Having a really bad day. Dyno PC stopped workin, have to come back another day.

Not fun when you waste half a day and half a tank of fuel...

You wont get your half day back but surely there will be some form of compensation for their machine not working and for you wasting half a tank of fuel....... thats would I would hope for anyway :thumbs:

Adrain, ( sorry of I called you Andy before)

I could off told you to turn around when you rang me while you was stuck on the M25and you arrived at Abbey over 2 hours , but I chose to put off the afternoon job so we could carry out your UPREV job, but in the end I didn't earn anything from the dyno today or by the look of it all this week until the dyno is repaired.

I had a think and I will carry out the UPREV remap @ 25% discount if you decide to come back once we have the dyno back up and running.

editted to remove comment re Wasso.

• 3 weeks later...

Had it finally done yesterday, top service from Mark @ AbbeyMotorsport!

A short movie with how it was done it's in the works :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Mark for the great service and the zillion of things explained and questions answered, but also for the discount offered as promised!

For anyone still thinking about having it done or not, guys, don't hesitate, if you changed your exhaust, cats, plenum, pulleys, etc DO IT, it's well worth it! My car was running lean, but I'll let Mark to explain what we have achieved :)

map1.jpg

map2.jpg

Ended up a good tune after the initial dyno hassles;

1st run I noticed the car was running lean and there was slight noticable detonation at hgh RPM due to the fitment of the Berks HFC's

So a few minutes building a base map and a couple of runs we was getting nearer to the require AFR's and the torque and BHP started to come back.

A few pulls tweaking the cam control map to smooth the torque out. I also spent some time tuning cam control at part throttle to help mid range part throttle torque.

Uploaded the normal Uprev throttle opening maps tweaked the speed limit and RPM limits.