Car booked for UpRev @ Abbey tomorrow morning

Adrian@TORQEN

Flame stickers add 50bhp.

Nismo stickers add 20bhp per item.

Fitting a vielside wing adds 100bhp

You can easily reduce unsprung weight by taking off 3 wheelnuts on each wheel.

Adding Krispy Kremes to the fuel tank is the equivilant of a 100bhp of NOS on full throttle.

Ha Ha!! Thats one of the funniest threads i've read!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What did he get banned for? Surely he would have been good to keep around for a laugh. Only lasted 12 days!!

He's lucky he made it past 12 hours.

Honestly, they are the funny threads, the rest were totally incoherent and scary!

Can't wait! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Any recommendation? Any tips?

Will try to record some video in the process if they will allow it :teeth:

Main thing is to run on the fuel you will normally use. As the map is fairly specific to your fuel, you need to run it as normal. Dont put super in if you dont normally use it and dont put 95RON in if you normally use super as it will make less power. Also make sure any mods are fitted - but it looks like you have that covered. Thats about it, Mark will check everything else before dynoing it, so the rest is covered.

What did he get banned for? Surely he would have been good to keep around for a laugh. Only lasted 12 days!!

Honestly, they are the funny threads, the rest were totally incoherent and scary!

:lol::clap: I've never seen that one before! Classic :lol:

:lol::clap: I've never seen that one before! Classic :lol:

is it me ?....... I just couldn't understand what he was saying - I generally have a good grasp of gobeldegook, but that one was step further again :lol:

is it me ?....... I just couldn't understand what he was saying - I generally have a good grasp of gobeldegook, but that one was step further again :lol:

One of the reasons he was banned - we couldnt understand him so didnt know if he was insulting people or not :lol::lol::lol:

Very frustrating , especially after such a bad journey there, but I guess just one of those glitches we could all do without.

Bad for you, bad for Abbey. I know from my own business how frustrating it is when some equipment goes wrong, losing me time and income and upsetting the customer. I'm sure they'll sort you out soon enough :thumbs: