well shes gone....

magic84

had my first viewer come over today and 30min later he was driving it away. feel abit lost at the moment as i loved the car to death, but only useing it on the odd occation i felt it wasnt worth having.

id just like to say a huge thank you to the club and all the great people i have had the pleaser of meeting along the way. im sure i will come find you on a meet.

anyway back to looking at the empty space on my drive :dummy:

Glad you found a buyer Mike, I hope they appreciate what a fantastic car they've got their hands on.I hope you pointed the new owner in the direction of the forum :)

Make sure you pop in and visit us every so often mate :thumbs:

that i will, im still a zeder at heart :lol:

Gutting isnt it. I dont know whats worse, getting rid of a girlfriend or selling a car. I know when I sold my last car - which id had for 4 1/2 years I really missed it. Longest relationship id had with anything in my life. :lol:

Only thing which helped me pull through it was knowing that I had a fitter younger model parked in my driveway. :thumbs:

Mate! Gutted you've sold up, will there be replacement or will just have the van? Hope you'll still be popping into meets. :thumbs:

no replacement as of yet got a few things i want to do first. getting wed next year and starting up a sidline company, but im always gunna have that ich.

im only young and still have a dream car to get and to get it im gunna have to work my b$*ls off.

i will def pop along. i saw you today on winterstoke road about 3.30

Mate! Gutted you've sold up, will there be replacement or will just have the van? Hope you'll still be popping into meets. :thumbs:

no replacement as of yet got a few things i want to do first. getting wed next year and starting up a sidline company, but im always gunna have that ich.

im only young and still have a dream car to get and to get it im gunna have to work my b$*ls off.

i will def pop along. i saw you today on winterstoke road about 3.30

Good man, I can always give you a ride along. :)