Too close for comfort !

Beaso

Some people just dont fekn think!! Its almost as if they did it out of badness!! :rant:

I always park as far away from supermarket entrances, etc as possible, but always seem to come out to someone parked next to me, with about 5 spaces either side of me, and just spotted my first door dimple the other day. Makes me wish my other car was challenger tank. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than giving payback with one of those!

Some people just dont fekn think!! Its almost as if they did it out of badness!! :rant:

I always park as far away from supermarket entrances, etc as possible, but always seem to come out to someone parked next to me, with about 5 spaces either side of me, and just spotted my first door dimple the other day. Makes me wish my other car was challenger tank. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than giving payback with one of those!

Yeah. I always park away from others as much as poss.

But, in this case, I think the driver must have either been a bit jealous or on the very large side !

I remember in my previous job, somebody parked with tyres over the dividing line in a moderately tight multistorey car park and a suitably angry big cheese parked their bmw within millimetres of the driver's door (couldn't stick your finger through the gap). The mirror stuck out just infront of the other car, so there was no way for the person to get out of the space (let alone get in the car other than climbing through the passenger seat.

The big cheese then duly left work at around 7 when the offending car owner finished at 4.30, thereby having to wait almost 3 hours to be able to leave work. Half the office took their time to go and take some photos, but I unfortunately don't have one. Valuable lesson taught. :)

I remember in my previous job, somebody parked with tyres over the dividing line in a moderately tight multistorey car park and a suitably angry big cheese parked their bmw within millimetres of the driver's door (couldn't stick your finger through the gap). The mirror stuck out just infront of the other car, so there was no way for the person to get out of the space (let alone get in the car other than climbing through the passenger seat.

The big cheese then duly left work at around 7 when the offending car owner finished at 4.30, thereby having to wait almost 3 hours to be able to leave work. Half the office took their time to go and take some photos, but I unfortunately don't have one. Valuable lesson taught. :)

Heh. Nice. I'd be too scared to do that personally though: If the guy can't park then chances are he'd just drive through someone elses wing mirror. Assuming he could get in through passenger door that is.

Very nice though. :)

I had a similar problem at work. I park in an underground carpark with big concrete pillars everywhere. Bloke in space next to me reverses his car in sometimes, then walks over my space to get out because there is a pillar in the way so he cant walk forwards past his car. I also reverse in, so I am then left wondering how the other driver plans to get into his car. He will either have to climb over his passenger seat, or squeeze himself between my car & the pillar risking scratching my car.

Im so paranoid about someone scatching my car i usually park it miles away in the supermarket carpark, but you can guarentee, sods law someone will park next to me in some crappy car, even though the whole carpark is empty. Strange!