350z GTR style front bumper

leerushby

Hi all, please be gentle with me, this is my 1st post on here.

I have a 2004 UK 350z GT in silver and am after a body kit for it.

Ideally I want a Nismo V1, but after reading on here, I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to find a genuine kit and the replicas aren't even worth looking at.

To that end, I found this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/03-06-07-08-NISSAN-350Z-Z33-GTR-FRONT-BUMPER-BODY-KIT-/300536782376?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f9635e28 on eBay.

I was wondering what the general consensus on here is about the above bumper.....

Or if anyone has any info about another suitable bumper for the car. I don't want a chav style bumper, I want my car to look clean and understated and kinda as if it was how it was intended to be by Nissan.

Thanks in advance for any comments or advice.

Lee

Have a look here.........

http://nissan350zbodykit.com/

Personally I am not a fan of the GTR one...... but if you like it thats all that matters. I doubt for approximately £178 it will fit properly :surrender:

You will see some Nismo ones coming up for sale on here now and again so might be worth waiting a while, what about getting a front lip?

If the bumper wasnt already on the gtr I would not have a problem with it. For me though I wouldnt want people thinking I was trying to make my zed look like a gtr.

Just my opinion. :thumbs:

Yeah, this is kinda what I was thinking. I sort of like the look of it. But I don't want to be 'labelled' as trying to look like I have a GTR.

I am thinking about a Nismo V1 (or similar style) spoiler and some side skirts of some sort too, but really looking around to find suitable stuff.

I want to replace my front bumper, it is shot to pieces, so my options are:

Shine replicas, pros are they fit cons are that they are pretty pricey once you start adding spraying and fitting on - £600+ for just a front bumper :scare:

RTPerformance, they are putting together a good fitting front bumper but availability date for it shifts back as often as the iPhone 5 launch

EPRacing, I see them on here as a trader, havent seen anything in the way of negative threads and do replicas at a more reasonable price of circa £220 but do they fit?

I like the GTR style front bumper. It doesn't really try an make it look like a GTR just more in line with the 370z and GTR in my opinion.

I have been looking for a decent one for a customers car for a while but most are a joke of a fit. If Paul T can sort a good one I will have it for a car we are doing :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...