The Jockland Hoon 2011 (Pics)

Jay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOONSeptember2011238.jpg

Darren-B, Ebized (Colin), Gtype (Ricky), Glrnet (Graham), Chesterfield (Chris), AK350Z (Andy), Will350Z, TT350Z (Kenny), Stew, Jay, Ken

HOONSeptember2011234.jpg

June (Mrs Ebized), Joy (Mrs Glrnet), Fran (soon to be Mrs AK350Z), Jayne (very soon to be Mrs Stew), Dawnc (Mrs TT350Z), Tracy (Mrs Chesterfield), Vik54, Karen (Mrs GType), Laura (Soon to be Mrs Jay), Steph (keeping Darren-B in line)

She's a speed slut, what can I say? :blush::lol:

Work Sucks.

I wanna hoon again!

I'm hugely jealous of those that have stayed on and gone to Ullapool. It wasn't to be this year though for Jayne and I.

The weather played ball for us this year. Sunday was a nice day and the visibility was good. We got to appreciate the scenery this year! The numbers were lower than they have been in the past however the quality of attendees was second to none! Wife swapping was even going on..... Glrnet! :lol::lol:

Thanks to those that made the effort to attend!

You really shouldn't be saying that Graham especially when she's first up paxing with Alex tomorrow night :lol:

(Joy make sure you've got the Bridget Jones' on ;) )

She's a speed slut, what can I say? :blush::lol:

Work Sucks.

I wanna hoon again!

I'm hugely jealous of those that have stayed on and gone to Ullapool. It wasn't to be this year though for Jayne and I.

The weather played ball for us this year. Sunday was a nice day and the visibility was good. We got to appreciate the scenery this year! The numbers were lower than they have been in the past however the quality of attendees was second to none! Wife swapping was even going on..... Glrnet! :lol::lol:

Thanks to those that made the effort to attend!

Knew you'd all love the pie shop :D

Am so jealous not to still be hooning hope you are all having a fab time :thumbs:

Fran loving the photos of the wire bridge :thumbs:

Stew that hat was totally made for you :teeth:

Jayne forgot to say thanks for the caramel shortbreads for our journey home so tasty :thumbs:

Just said to Kenny we should maybe do a whole week next year not too sure my liver and stomach could cope tho :lol:

Great pics guys n gals, its been a corker. Loved every minute. Fallen in love with scotland and fallen in love with the zed all over again. Shes made for the place. Evwn managed to have the roof down and get a tan, well get burnt. I'm booking my place for next year already.

Today was great, loved the pies, wonder if they will deliver to guildford, then that hot chocolate, wow. Only troule is will the chocolates i bought for friends and family make it back in one piece.

Got to the northernmost point then some mad buggers went running off into the sea, will post pics when i get back to guildford tomorrow as its last day for me today :thumbdown:

Great drive today, though lots of gravel, think i picked up more chips than ive eaten in the last five days and thats saying something. But each and every one was worth it. Love this place.