supercharger

tprice

thought i would post in here as no1 visits the FI section

where can i buy a s/c kit, is there anywhere in the UK, can only find US sites on the net.

how much can a build be done for, i can fit it all myself will just need it mapped once its done!

:drive1

Moved the the FI section.

If people take the same opinion as you just did, then there would never be any posts in it ;)

And most members use the "view new posts" link anyway.

Also, the FI section does have a wealth of information in here, all of which will help answer questions which you will no doubt have.

Greddy don't make a s/c kit ;) They make a TT kit but that doesnt fit RHD cars.

I'm pretty sure Abbey can supply the HKS kits but to get a Vortech your pretty much gonna have to get it from the states.

Price will depend on how deep(fast) you want to go. If its just an easy 350hp then you could probably do it for around £3.5K if your handy with the spanners ;) Anyone whos done FI from scratch on a Z will agree that whatever you set your budget at, expect to go over it as you find things that need upgrading as you go along.

Has your car got any mods on it at the moment?

all i have is a K1 which i would remove and replace with something better as the k1 is just a chavvy loud exhaust, i would get something more suited for performance once i had isntalled the s/c. yeah i will defo be fitting it myself to save the £££.

going to PM tarmac now for a price on a couple of kits!

all i have is a K1 which i would remove and replace with something better as the k1 is just a chavvy loud exhaust, i would get something more suited for performance once i had isntalled the s/c. yeah i will defo be fitting it myself to save the £££.

going to PM tarmac now for a price on a couple of kits!

you defo need to do alot of reading up if your fitting it yourself. Judging by your posts so far it isnt a simple as you may think

Easiest and best fitting kit is the HKS supercharger kit , best to buy a tuner kit and use a fuel return system , uprated fuel pump , larger injectors and a Uprev remap of the stock ECU.

The Vortech kit are cheaper but done fit as nice as a HKS kit , they are noisy when running and do like to wear belts out.

If you require any quotes send me a email to mark@abbeymotorsport.co.uk

We see around 380/400bhp with a HKS S/C kit on a DE 350Z fitted with a set of de-cats/exhaust system.

Mark

........... If its just an easy 350hp then you could probably do it for around £3.5K if your handy with the spanners ;) Anyone whos done FI from scratch on a Z will agree that whatever you set your budget at, expect to go over it as you find things that need upgrading as you go along.

+1

It just starts with the SC then you'll want more power so suspension, brakes and cooling will need upgrades. ;)

As long as you know what your letting youself in for :) makes for a great Zed IMO

Vortech FTW :#1::lol: Its not noisy it just whistles a lot :lol: