What do you think........

DoogyRev

Amazing!!! And talk about timing, i have just spent ALL weekend looking at wedding rings. Mine took me about 5minutes to find, but hers? omg... we went to EVERY jewellery shop in 5 towns before we finally found the one she wanted, and its set me back over twice the cost of mine! arrgghhh!!!!

Amazing!!! And talk about timing, i have just spent ALL weekend looking at wedding rings. Mine took me about 5minutes to find, but hers? omg... we went to EVERY jewellery shop in 5 towns before we finally found the one she wanted, and its set me back over twice the cost of mine! arrgghhh!!!!

:lol:

I have noticed all the nice stuff is rather pricey...........

http://www.stepheneinhorn.co.uk/wedding-and-partnership-jewellery.asp B)

and some quirky... but nice stuff..........

http://www.jewellery-maker.co.uk/galleries/mokume-gane+rings/6/

At this rate the mrs will have to make do with.............

tubfriendhar.jpg

:lol::lol:

Getting married and selling the Zed Jim, you must of done something very bad in your previous life :p

:lol:

Getting Married and selling Zed, to move to Canada to buy another Zed...............Perhaps I am doing something right for once :yahoo:

We got our rings from Penelope Red in Putney, they can list a number of premier league footballers amongst their clients and of course us :lol:

£600 for mine, £350 for Becks - hand made in Germany white gold in two shades for me and a mix of yellow and white gold for Becks - brilliant service and stunning rings.

That's a really cool ring Doogy, B)B)B)B) but it will get really dirty and catch the muck, and depending on how soft the gold is the edges may end up getting sloughed off or may dig into your fingers when you're a bit warm and hands swell in summer or running around etc. You'd need to clean it every few days to keep it looking all shiny and platinum'y.

Mistake I made was getting an 18ct engagement ring for her, so the wedding ring has to be 18ct too. sigh...... should have got a plastic one!!!! :lol:

Count yourself lucky it wasnt platinum :scare: Although the price of platinum isnt rising as quick as gold atm.