A zed for sale on ebay...

marzman

Just seen this on the related items link from Irfans ebay link...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-2 ... 6016596496

£14500 :wacko: With the main 'selling point' being that it has had an engine rebuild, detailed by saying 'The engine modifications are too long to list, eg forged pistons, connecting rods, cam shafts, valves, etc, etc, etc.' :lol:

Discuss.... :)

Used to belong to Giles (ex-chairman on **REMOVED** & all round ****)

Huge spec on the engine & probably worth the money being asked. Highly doubt they wil get the money though seeing as you can get a 313 for less which is all most people will look at

No way... fair enough then but still a crazy price.

It's the laziness/lack of engine detail on the auction which i found amusing... if you're going to spend £5k extra on a car for the engine, it needs to be detailed properly what you're getting.

It's the laziness/lack of engine detail on the auction which i found amusing... if you're going to spend £5k extra on a car for the engine, it needs to be detailed properly what you're getting.

I agree. With a proper write up they would probably get the asking price or close to it.

other than the bastard child of a predator and zed event this has to be the first time a zed has made me want to :yuck:

Its not that bad aside from the rear wing :p

Fellas,what's wrong? I f you wanted to know the spec of the engine you'd e-mail or call( if you were interested enough as a possible buyer not just a time waster).

Why do half of you lot want to criticise ,hint of jealousy somewhere?

Whats wrong with a few complements about the car-aren't they in the vocabulary?

By the way you were right about the ****! but that doesn't mean it reflects on the car,

Fellas,what's wrong? I f you wanted to know the spec of the engine you'd e-mail or call( if you were interested enough as a possible buyer not just a time waster).

Why do half of you lot want to criticise ,hint of jealousy somewhere?

Whats wrong with a few complements about the car-aren't they in the vocabulary?

By the way you were right about the ****! but that doesn't mean it reflects on the car,

Yours?

I agree. With a proper write up they would probably get the asking price or close to it.

Didn't you guys read the listing? The engine modification list is TOO LONG TO LIST!

I'd already figured that out :p

As if the fervent defence of the ebay listing wasnt a big enough hint :-)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly?????????? You dont say :p

Lets not dis the guys car here... i was dissing the lazy auction attempt :lol:

idec - on a pretty much weekly basis we see eBay adds with 'claimed' bhp figures from people who blatantly dont know about zeds. I thought this was one of those ebay adds as it doesnt really detail any of the effort that's gone into the car :shrug:

If you're asking £14.5k for it, i think you need to demonstrate the effort that has gone into the car rather than saying 'To much to list etc etc etc etc'. It makes the viewer not believe your auction, and also suggests that the car the car hasnt been lovingly crafted with an attention to detail - like it's just been thrown together. Thats just my opinion though. :blush:

I think the car looks good though tbh, apart from the bonnet vents. :) GLWTS... :thumbs:

Looks horrible.

So overpriced it's unreal!

Why is it overpriced?

Yes its a 2003 Z but you only need to see the quality of the parts used in the build to tell you its not exactly your average Z. If anyone was planning on a balls out N/A build then they can't really go wrong with this car IMO.

Have a look at how much it would cost you to get to 352bhp in N/A form

Looks horrible.

So overpriced it's unreal!

Why is it overpriced?

Yes its a 2003 Z but you only need to see the quality of the parts used in the build to tell you its not exactly your average Z. If anyone was planning on a balls out N/A build then they can't really go wrong with this car IMO.

Have a look at how much it would cost you to get to 352bhp in N/A form

Could have picked a decent wing though :lol: