andylb

Are these wheels chav?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are these wheels chav?

• Yes - Chav
    • No - Not chav but don't suit the car either
    • No - Suit the car well

Hi guys,

I got these wheels on the car when I bought it. I'm not sure if I like them or not, and I just wondered what the wise sages of 350z-uk think about them? (That's you!)

As advised by Lexx they're mania vortex r 19" wheels

%252524%252528KGrHqZ%25252C%252521igE3%252528-rF9%25252CiBOGeV8rfPw%25257E%25257E_12.jpg

Ebized Mod edit: added your previous pic as it is a bit difficult to see the wheel detail in the above pic ;)

20110813_001.jpg

Spoiler is a CTD-Germany one.

Think there is a company from Poland who do a copy version and flog them on ebay.

I've never been a fan of black wheels, least of all on a silver/grey car. So whilst I wouldnt say they are chav, I still dont think they suit.

Think there is a company from Poland who do a copy version and flog them on ebay.

I've never been a fan of black wheels, least of all on a silver/grey car. So whilst I wouldnt say they are chav, I still dont think they suit.

Didn't you have Dotz Hanois on your last one? :lol:

Like Vicky says, if you like them then they are fine and don't worry what other people think. For you to post this I think you've probably answered your own question :shrug:

I think they look OK, but I'm more of a "standard look" guy. Just wanted to get some views from you lot :-)

his was white though :lol:

his was white though :lol:

And they were Dotz HANZO :p

Same wheels that are now actually on Matt's car.

What's the spoiler?

I've no idea! But I'm looking to take that off as well.

If you would be so kind to take more pics from different angles and what you want for it, then I'll get a better idea, thanks

No-one ever listens to me :lol:

As I said earlier, its a CTD-Germany spoiler.

http://www.ctd-germany.com/shop/Nissan- ... :1588.html

What's the spoiler?

I've no idea! But I'm looking to take that off as well.

If you would be so kind to take more pics from different angles and what you want for it, then I'll get a better idea, thanks

No-one ever listens to me :lol:

As I said earlier, its a CTD-Germany spoiler.

http://www.ctd-germany.com/shop/Nissan- ... :1588.html

Yes Lexx, I read what you wrote, but I would like to see a real world picture on a members car rather then an optimized made for advertizing one