NO LONGER FS: supercharger package

Lev

NO LONGER SALE

Hey guys,

My focus has shifted from streetdriving to trackdriving which made me decide to quit my 350Z supercar project and buy a MX5 instead which I will build into a little racecar.

I have laying in my garage, new unused in box:

-Vortech V3 Tuner supercharger kit 2003-2005 350Z

-Haltech Platinum Pro ECU

-DeatschWerks 600cc injectors

-Koyo 36mm radiator

-NKG iridium spark plugs 1 step colder

-Vortech 3.12 pulley

Installed in my car right now (for less than 1000 miles):

-Haltech Dual Channel wideband controller en sensors

-Kinetix High Flow Cats with extra bungs for the Haltech wideband sensors

-Dual Channel Wideband gauge

So it's pretty much a complete kit for 450-500 hp (380-430whp) apart from a walbro 255 pump and maybe some extra gauges.

It's also the most realiable and least elaborate way to get this amount of power out of the VQ35DE because the Vortech V3 has it's own lubrication system meaning it's 100% bolt-on and with the relative low extra torque numbers the engine is much less likely to fail than with a turbo kit.

I've put the askingprice behind each item.

Remember that these prices are without overseas shipping and import duties & tax that you would pay if you ordered it yourself.

I will not sell anything seperate before the Vortech kit is sold. If the Vortech is gone the rest will become available.

I'm not in financial need and I will only sell it for a good price. otherwise I will just go ahead with the supercar project and buy the MX5 a little bit later.

I'm located in The Netherlands so there will be shipping costs but nothing like overseas shipping from the US.

vortech.jpg

Cheers,

Reinier

NO LONGER SALE

So this is a second hand kit (regardless of how little miles its done its still been fitted and used) selling for basically new money plus shipping on top? :shrug:

no it's not.

only the dual channel wideband controller+sensors and hfc's are installed.

the rest is brand spanking new in box.

So this is a second hand kit (regardless of how little miles its done its still been fitted and used) selling for basically new money plus shipping on top? :shrug:

no it's not.

Yep even I got that first time, hope it all goes well for you.

no it's not.

Yep even I got that first time,

Me to :lol::lol::lol:

GLWTS Lev :thumbs:

I'll take the gauges pod and the 02 sensor, it plugs into the haltech right? and the injectors (new?)

I will not sell anything seperate before the Vortech kit is sold. If the Vortech is gone the rest will become available.

I'll take the gauges pod and the 02 sensor, it plugs into the haltech right? and the injectors (new?)

:lol::lol: This is the most epic poorly read thread ever!

:lol::lol: This is the most epic poorly read thread ever!

:blackeye: this is just me getting in there before someone snaps the vortech kit :D I can read the future ... have a ball here and all B) at least he knows I'll snap parts of it, don't think anyone will get the whole lot...

what is it with you brits and reading lol (:

the vortech kit has to go first... simple as that.. if i cant get rid of that i will just go ahead and install everything next year.