Garage Mod - live preview

Chris`I

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, it's a good idea you're not allowing members to input their own mods. I could see this getting very messy!

Glad someone agrees! I have everyones mod on a big list so they will all get added at some point. Do have to do some proper paid work this afternoon though :lol:

Keep at it Chris doing a fantastic job, wait till the Dawg comes along with his "bespoke" listing :lol:

I guess for the moment

Under strut boot lighting

Clear headlight strips

Custom dials

Aux in hack

How could I forget my under strut boot lighting :bangin:

I even prodded you to remind you and you didn't notice :p

Since the withdrawal of Advanced me I thought maybe my garage links may have been affected. So I went into the Denso plugs and server failed to respond. I could add but not amend?

Since the withdrawal of Advanced me I thought maybe my garage links may have been affected. So I went into the Denso plugs and server failed to respond. I could add but not amend?

If you go into the garage then click on your car - at the end of the row with each mod do you have an edit and remove icon? I have them in my car, but cant see them for yours, but maybe thats because I'm not signed in as you.

If you dont I think I need to go look at the permissions :thumbs:

Tried a number of amendments in various divisions of the mods and all are hangin but the forum is working fine. More than happy to pend another check in the morning to see if it free's up. Odd that Sam gets in no problem?

54504b5b.jpg

Ian, maybe it knows how many entries your gonna make and has decided to stop you before you get going. :)

Just waiting for Chris to pull his fingers out, have the not so popular mods to add.

Tell ya what I was looking through some of my bills from a year ago as a Zed noob and the charges are shocking for install work. I may have to divulge if asked.

Ian, maybe it knows how many entries your gonna make and has decided to stop you before you get going. :)

Just waiting for Chris to pull his fingers out, have the not so popular mods to add.

Tell ya what I was looking through some of my bills from a year ago as a Zed noob and the charges are shocking for install work. I may have to divulge if asked.

I have a spreadsheet somewhere with all my purchases & a drawer full of invoices. Eyewatering is the best way I can describe it :surrender:

The garage has caused me recent stress. The cost of goods has been reasonable, it's the silly items like the cost for fitting spark plugs and a plenum spacer. I'm no mechanic but you can have both done in an hour.

I'll say no more :shutup: