New owner.... just one question?

Hi all

Just brought a 2004 silver z, been thinking about it for ages and now finally done it. Just wanted to say great forum, and useful info on here.

Will post pics as soon as its all been cleaned up.

Was just about to start ordering some goodies, exhaust and so on, when i have heard a fairly loud knocking/clunking noise coming from the front suspension, when driving over uneven bumpy ground, or speed ramps, seems to be a faily common problem. I am going to take it to a mechanic friend and was going to advise him to look at the following:

Compression arm bush

Compression arm ball joint

Lower ball joint on the hub carrier

Do you think these might be the cause, or something else?

Any advice much appreciated.

I have already seen that zmanalex has the parts and seems to be highly recomended, so once diognosed will hopefully be able to pm.

Oh and i almost forgot to say it is the best car i have driven and although the slight issue, totally love it :teeth:

Thanks

Thanks for the replies and welcomes,

Turns out i need the auxillary belts as well.

Ok stupid question but dont seem to able to send a private message. Try to compose message but nothing happens? Any ideas for a simple person? :headhurt:

Thanks for the replies and welcomes,

Turns out i need the auxillary belts as well.

Ok stupid question but dont seem to able to send a private message. Try to compose message but nothing happens? Any ideas for a simple person? :headhurt:

Until you have posted 5 quality posts, pm mesages are disabled (problems with spammers, rather than genuine members).

I am sure one or more of the the traders will be along soon to help you :thumbs: