• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so as you all know i sold much loved lexus in favour of a new challenge, i had only been hunting for about 3- 4weeks and kept coming back to the same car

the baby is a 2005 (05 plate) limited edition Nissan 350Z GT4 number 112/176 The car has covered 34,500 miles and has full service history. During the winter the car has been sorn and stored away.

The GT4 model was a limited run of 176 cars (100 in kuro black and 76 in ultra yellow). It has the more powerful rev up engine and also limited edition GT4 18†alloy wheels. It has the GT pack which includes full leather interior, heated electric seats, upgraded Bose stereo and cruise control.

The car is Immaculate both inside and out. It has received a full detail by hand every 3 months and is washed and waxed on a weekly basis using high quality products. The alloys are in brand new condition having been replaced by Nissan in 2010 under warranty due to some slight corrosion. The new alloys have been waxed and sealed to prevent this from occurring again. The car runs on Falken 452 tyres all round, the rears were replaced in 2010

In terms of modifications,

The car has a Nismo aero kit which was professionally fitted. The aero kit consists of a Nismo V2 front bumper with carbon lip, Nismo side skirts and rear spats and a carbon Nismo rear spoiler.

Also fitted is a Mastergrade carbon roof

carbon Nismo B-pillars,

carbon wing mirror covers,

MYO6 LED rear lights,

JWT cold air intake,

plenum spacer

Ferodo DS2500 brake pads.

Eibach wheel spacers all round

Lowered on Eibach pro lowering springs

Also fitted to the car is the much rare and sought after Nismo exhaust system. This is a full, 3 piece stainless cat back system which sounds absolutely stunning.

so without further adoo here she is

10f4700c.jpg

c2f89707.jpg

4a315524.jpg

58bb37f8.jpg

fe6ebaeb.jpg

6bbae417.jpg

19d37c04.jpg

b2e07f23.jpg

9a43dc32.jpg

e19f315e.jpg

10addcff.jpg

Stay Tuned for future work.......

hi mate,funny thing one of are local car club members dropped by tonite to go to a local pub meet.your never guess what he was driving :lol:

got a real good look at your old car. B) Matt and lisa seem very happy with thier new toy.small world :lol:

Now it is s small world so on close inspection did you like all my hand work on her, both Matt and Lisa seemed happy with it he has a few teething problems but we are working through them.....

Just ordered some new buts for mine past few days

Factory Bluetooth module

New acre aspire revo

Bu-353 sat nav

Obd reader

Aero wiper blades

Lilliput 619gl touchscreen

Power supply

Can you guess what I'm making yet lol

• 2 months later...

OK so at the weekend i felt the car could do with some love so it got given a good old wash

Started with a Snow foam Rinse

790aa3ce.jpg

71e12e25.jpg

After this i gave the car a rinse then a hand wash with the wiggly wobbly wash mit lol

Closely followed by a full Lube up and Clay Bar session.

Once the clay bar had been done time for another wash by hand and the wiggly wobbly wash mit

Then dried and out came the G220 Polisher wish a Meguiers Cutting compound and red Pad this allowed me to remove some of the surface Swirls.

Once the whole car had been finished with the Polisher then it was ime to buff the car one last time before apllying the polish

I applied Colonite Polish and then buffed the windows to allow the water to bead off every part of the car including the carbon fibre

here are the finished pics

5849b6a8.jpg

005d7061.jpg

1c518ca0.jpg

ad785bf5.jpg

6fd0738a.jpg

0928ec21.jpg

Ok so small update again

Had a Clifford Avantguard5.5 Alarm Fitted on friday the guy did try the new system which runs via the Can-bus but unfortunately the car wouldn't talk to the can-bus module had it had done this it would have made all the system easier to install...

Instead he did it the analogue way, the whole system was installed in about 6 hours and was done very neatly. i couldn't decide on the LED location, so i fitted it my self yesterday.

The installer did wire in the Boot pop but spotted a small hiccup with it last night in that the boot pop only works if the alarm is un-armed not really a bad thing but i will be changing it soon.

So onto today i fitted one of my reverse dip mirror kits was fairly straight forward, if you Know how to use a DMM.

90% of the cables you require are located in the passengers foot well. the only cable i didnt look for was a constant 12v as i had already brought my own cable through the bulkhead from the battery.

th_5a8e4e11.jpg

• 2 months later...