The Jockland Hoon 2011

Stew

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on this please Stew? :)

Are you PMimg/posting the route for the drive out soon mate, appreciate you've been busy :blush:

I need to lose some weight, any spare places on the "lean" event :lol::blush: I'll get me coat.......

count me in too Vik.

Sorry about the lack of proactive posting from me. I have been taking part in a 'Lean' event at work and it left me with no time to post!

Feel free to PM or call me if anyone has any questions.

If only that's what it was! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remnants of "Irene" and associated low pressure will reach Scotland on friday/saturday. Hopefully be on its way soon after! :headhurt:

:boat::lol: As long as its not horizontal rain going over Applecross again I don't care - I just remember what it was like in 2009 - and then seeing it 'proper' last year with Polly & Athol it all made sense :cloud9:

Nice to see you rising to the occasion Stew ;)

English miles now, eh (We'll never let you live that down :lol: )

Oh, for those who are wondering - first time we were told it was 180 miles (same route) - talk about most running on fumes at the end as there are not a lot of petrol stations around let alone any being open late on a Sunday - you have been warned :byebye:

English miles now, eh (We'll never let you live that down :lol: )

Oh, for those who are wondering - first time we were told it was 180 miles (same route)

I don't know what you are talking about..... :blush::blush:

I finally managed to get the car ready yesterday after weeks of panicking over lack of available time. Also got just enough space for all of stephs belongings, may have to have my luggage on my lap though :blush:

If your luggage only includes your usual shorts and no trousers you might find it a bit brisky on the Applecross Pass and up at the north coast :cold::lol:

Apparently I have got to leave room for a sheepskin coat for the trip back - sounds like the wallet be lighter though :doh::surrender:

The lime green mankiny should do the trick :teeth:

Still have one left form the lakes darren - I will personally donate £20 (and am sure others will too)to a charity of your choice if you put it on at the top of Applecross :lol:

The lime green mankiny should do the trick :teeth:

Still have one left form the lakes darren - I will personally donate £20 (and am sure others will too)to a charity of your choice if you put it on at the top of Applecross :lol:

with nothing else on......

:lol::lol::lol:

You should see what Joy wants to take, what does a tow bar look like on a Zed?? :lol:

I finally managed to get the car ready yesterday after weeks of panicking over lack of available time. Also got just enough space for all of stephs belongings, may have to have my luggage on my lap though :blush: