Postman Pat Jap style! (pics for Bronzee)

stanski

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong number of studs on the wheels though for zed wheels to fit!

Well spotted Stew, didn't notice the number of studs. Tired. :lol:

Haha you mean tyred!! :p

Btw where does everyone get japtype jdm stickers from?

Are the seats made from teachers trousers :lol:

Very individual and if you like it who cares :p

Haha you mean brown cords!! :lol: Just need bus driver shoes to match It sounds daft on paper but you need to see it in the flesh , will bring it along to a suitable meet where you can have a proper look folks!

Have since discovered you get let out of junctions all the time and people let you pass, as they want a nosey! Like my old classic car days all over again - bonus! :thumbs:

Wrong number of studs on the wheels though for zed wheels to fit!

Well spotted Stew, didn't notice the number of studs. Tired. :lol:

Haha you mean tyred!! :p

:p:p

It sounds daft on paper but you need to see it in the flesh , will bring it along to a suitable meet where you can have a proper look folks!

Boo, hiss! :lol::lol::p:p What about those of us a bit far away to pop over for a meet? Pics of paint colour please. ;)

Bronzee i have taken loads of pics this morning to try to show the colour and its a swine to photogragh , will try to upload the one thats the best match.

Waxed it a second time tonight! Just came back from Grassmere in it with a dead fly collection most would be proud of, meant to just wash it down but couldnt help

myself! :blush:

Mr Andrew nice to hear from you old son. Left field is too much an americanism for me but yes correct again. I wanted a Cube way back in 2001 when i first saw one , it takes me a while.....

Circumstances meant i had the chance to finally get one. I am driving it like i should have driven the zed which is a worry. :wacko: its a great family car but also makes my commute a doddle. It even has cruise control for goodness sakes and a sunshield inspired by rice paper apparently? Bet your zed aint got one of them hehehe... Will have to pop over nex time and realky embarress you parking outside your house. :lol:

Funny there was a coach load of japanese tourists today in Grassmere and they looked knowingly at the cube but also surprised to see one in Wordsworth country i guess!

Congrats on the new cube Stan.

Glad you and more importantly Ania :dummy: likes it.

Just got a Kia Sportage to replace a mini as our family ride due to the arrival of baby Aiden 2 months ago. On the test drive the salesman asked our toddler if she liked the Kia. "I don't like it.....I like mummy's old one" :lol:

Like you said, a marmite kinda car. Saw one in white last 2years ago and loved it, wife hated it, Bella couldn't talk much at the time but I reckon she's with Ania. Kids have a habit of loving cute quirky things ;)

Congrats on the new cube Stan.

Glad you and more importantly Ania :dummy: likes it.

Just got a Kia Sportage to replace a mini as our family ride due to the arrival of baby Aiden 2 months ago. On the test drive the salesman asked our toddler if she liked the Kia. "I don't like it.....I like mummy's old one" :lol:

Like you said, a marmite kinda car. Saw one in white last 2years ago and loved it, wife hated it, Bella couldn't talk much at the time but I reckon she's with Ania. Kids have a habit of loving cute quirky things ;)

Opps sorry just spotted your post - congrats on the second arrival :yahoo:

Yep its for Ania really and my mum (who is finding it hard to get in and out of the mx5 and Camper (too low and too high) but even she was not that keen on it when she saw it this weekend! :doh: she likes sports cars instead!! :wacko: But she did like the colour. :D

Got my private plate on tonight so thats one less thing to be laughed at now !!(Thanks for your advice Stew btw it really was a piece of p to sort it at the DVLA) :thumbs:

Looks a very similar colour to mine Stan - good choice B):teeth:

I love it , I have seen a dark brown on Pathfinders recently also - maybe its variation on a theme , glad Nissan still have the b@lls to try out different colours and use tinted laquers.

Have you noticed the tinted blacks ,are the in thing at the mo. Jag , Alpha and Merc seem to be doing blacks with red or dark purple tints.

Nice one but a tow bar sir? For bikes?

Detachable and completely hidden unless we have the bikes on the back. This is our work horse remember, the 370z is the pretty drivers car :thumbs: (especially should the Alfa break down :lol: )