A few pics whilst i was out n about (Heavy)

Jed

Have to admire the effort and work gone in there, really not my cup of tea though :surrender:

appreciate that dave as we all do our own thing! Im more into the street car look but i know thats not for all.

Have to admire the effort and work gone in there, really not my cup of tea though :surrender:

appreciate that dave as we all do our own thing! Im more into the street car look but i know thats not for all.

I love the colour I have to say B) and I love the chequers but then I am a 2Tone fan :lol:

I think it is the front that is making me :wacko: not sure on the white lines and the placing of the plate, well sticker you know what I mean :lol: I am not the biggest fan of body kits anyway and the Veilside is a real marmite one anyway huh :boxing:

Fair play for making your Zed look different to every other one around :p

Very restrained with subtle modifications......

Does NOT describe Jed's Zed :p

Love the chequered flag and could be me but I hadn't noticed the white pinstripe lines on the front I like them as well. :thumbs:

Interior is eye catching :)

Would I do it - no - I'm not that brave, but I still like her

So what's next?? I have a feeling you're not finished yet?

I love the colour I have to say B) and I love the chequers but then I am a 2Tone fan :lol:

I think it is the front that is making me :wacko: not sure on the white lines and the placing of the plate, well sticker you know what I mean :lol: I am not the biggest fan of body kits anyway and the Veilside is a real marmite one anyway huh :boxing:

Fair play for making your Zed look different to every other one around :p

I'm going +1 on this (EDIT meaning 'fair play for looking different') however Jed you are NOT getting away without a comment on those Mats! WTF!!!!! :surrender:

You've spent all that money and gone to all that effort, then took yourself down to the local market and bought some nasty shiny purple mats off the bloke with car stall for £3.50!!

Even these would be a bit better (although they clearly are not 350z mats as stated) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-TINO- ... 1645wt_905

Jed I'm not going to slate.......or even mentione those awful checkered mats.........Whoops :lol: but I was just wondering whether you had just driven through that ford in picture 2?

I'm guessing not as the motor looks pristine and amazingly cleam!!! B)B)B)

Looks good Jed. Only thing that would freak me out is that floor mat, only because all I would think about is that plastic wrecking expensive shoes.

Cheap pumps for me!

So what's next?? I have a feeling you're not finished yet?

Nope not yet. cookbot for carputer at end of july and then full interior change to include my bride seats, carbon momo steering wheel and interior wrap and re-carpet (Fag burns from previouse owner on floor)

oh yer! cheap car mats were a pressi of the daughter for fathers day n no i dont like them but hate to see a 6 year old cry!

have you ever had any grief off of the police about your front number plate?

Non at all! had the cops behind me, in front, side,etc n everything ok! That dosnt mean im not gunna come accross a stroppy jobs worth one day.