F***ing scum bags!

Working up in Sheffield last Friday, popped out of the works van for half an hour, come back and the driver window was smashed. Macbook pro, iPad2, tomtom and a few other little things gone!!!! Because I was in a rental van, my insurance did not cover the contents and I didn't take out extra insurance from the rental company. Oh, and i had to pay for the damage to the van (£600+). Not a good week for me! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Anyone up that way hear anything, I would appreciate any news.

ouch :angry:

indeed... :byebye:

that little lot adds up to a couple of grand there chris, i'm sorry you got done like that. life is a bitch sometimes :bang:

Thanks Rich mate. I suppose its just a very expensive lesson to be learned. :shrug:

thing is you shouldn't need to learn it, you should be able to leave your stuff in your own vehicle and still find it there when you get back. there seems to be an increase in the ***** population, maybe they should bring back TB to thin the masses a bit. a bit like mexy for chavs

Well I'm all for the cutting off of thief's hands! Will put an end to it wouldn't it! :rant:

That's a good point Rich, You shouldn't have to worry about leaving things in your car! What a pathetic society we live in. Really winds me up!

Doogy, I wish i had thought of that a week ago! :doh:

Knobglassing!?? :lol::lol:

Its the only situation where the use of a broken glass to inflict injury is acceptable.......when some dirty evil thieving little scrote needs to be neutered to prevent him from spawning any offspring who will carry his cretinious genes.

Well I'm all for the cutting off of thief's hands! Will put an end to it wouldn't it! :rant:

+1 on if you steal something then you loose a hand....... trouble is the honest tax payer would just end up paying more for handless scum to watch sky all day :rant:

+1 on if you steal something then you loose a hand....... trouble is the honest tax payer would just end up paying more for handless scum to watch sky all day :rant:

I'd be happy to contribute to something that would keep these f**k bags off the streets. If that means they get to sit in front of the box and watch Jeremy kyle all day, so be it! At least I wouldnt have to worry about my stuff being robbed!

i lived with a scum ***** in my 2nd year of uni, he was an irish bloke; real nasty piece of work as well; and an avid UFF supporter (ulster freedom fighters) he was arrested when he lived with us for a short time, for breaking into a womans car and stealing her hand bag, when i asked him why he did it, he said it was her fault for leaving it out and was fair game as far as he was concerned. i did try and expalin to him that both the bag and her vehicle where her property and that should she not be allowed to leave her own property in her own car? his short reply was... No.

i am pleased to say though that i did kick the crap out of him when he tried to sexually assault one of the girls in the house. :blush: the police let me off with a warning :innocent:

i lived with a scum ***** in my 2nd year of uni, he was an irish bloke; real nasty piece of work as well; and an avid UFF supporter (ulster freedom fighters) he was arrested when he lived with us for a short time, for breaking into a womans car and stealing her hand bag, when i asked him why he did it, he said it was her fault for leaving it out and was fair game as far as he was concerned. i did try and expalin to him that both the bag and her vehicle where her property and that should she not be allowed to leave her own property in her own car? his short reply was... No.

i am pleased to say though that i did kick the crap out of him when he tried to sexually assault one of the girls in the house. :blush: the police let me off with a warning :innocent:

:#1::#1::#1:

Its the only situation where the use of a broken glass to inflict injury is acceptable.......when some dirty evil thieving little scrote needs to be neutered to prevent him from spawning any offspring who will carry his cretinious genes.

Get off the fence and say what you mean :lol:

You lost all your photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

@*!# man :( thats not good, i'd feel like i'd lost a limb too :cry:

You coming to lads night? think i sent you an invite via facebook.

Yeah trying my best not to think about it now.......my new iMac and 3G ipad is cushioning the blow ever so slightly... :lol:

Sorry John buddy, I swear i replied to your message!! I'm going to Greece on Sunday for my mates wedding (bell end) so i wont be back until the 3rd :( Anyways, hopefully i'll attend the next one with a golf GTI rather than a sh**ty polo! :teeth:

You lost all your photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

@*!# man :( thats not good, i'd feel like i'd lost a limb too :cry:

You coming to lads night? think i sent you an invite via facebook.

Yeah trying my best not to think about it now.......my new iMac and 3G ipad is cushioning the blow ever so slightly... :lol:

Sorry John buddy, I swear i replied to your message!! I'm going to Greece on Sunday for my mates wedding (bell end) so i wont be back until the 3rd :( Anyways, hopefully i'll attend the next one with a golf GTI rather than a sh**ty polo! :teeth:

maybe you did... I forget and can't check right now :lol: ok cool mate, one of these days you will be free :p

another reason not to visit sheffield!

Sorry to hear about this though, it's a shocking thing that you can't leave anything in your car, a but i used to work with got his car broken into twice in 2 days one for £2 in change and the next for some cheap sunglasses.

On the other hand, my mate left his ipad on the dash of his mr2 and it never even got a second glance haha!