Just bought a Z

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum mate. Very nice looking zed you have there. However that is not orange....... its sunset :blush: Or rusty as some of us call it :lol: Really like your wheels... have you got any plans for it?

The RX was great to look at & drive.... but as an ownership proposition it got a little tiring really!

Plus I've also got a skyline

IMG_0292.jpg

I was supposed to be replacing the RX7 with something subtle & good on fuel.....and somehow I've ended up with an Orange, twin turbo Zed?! Lol

Ha that's some first class detective work there...... Yes it us Wick & I do know John Lewis, he lives with my Mum! Lol.

Also yes my RX7 did used to be in pro tyre & that is Brad's RX7 in the background, One of my best mates & we drive in the same team along with his bro & 2 others!

I've no idea how you knew all that my man but top marks for observation! :thumbs:

Yeah I'd like to get down to a meet! Don't worry the Zed is my civilised daily so no drifting..... but there will be some skids at Castle Combe this weekend!

haha i used to look at your rx7 on the drive most mornings with no engine but still wanted it. i have a good memory for places ive been and reconised the house. i dont know the hackers but have seen them in action and think there up with the best of them with a all or nothing attitude.

a tt daily driver very nice.

ive got a wedding this weekend but would love to come see you guys drift, at some point if you allow poeple to watch

say hi to jon and your mum

• 1 month later...