LakeZ rail/lake/museum outing

Vik54

As per discussions on the other 'alternatives' thread - we may be able to do a group outing (a la Harry Potter Hoon outing ;) ).

This would be on the Saturday in the afternoon - Steam Railway in one direction, Lake Cruise in the other finishing with the Lakes Car Museum - approx £13 per head.

This is entirely dependent on availability at such short notice - we're only nine days away :yahoo: - but mr Mac is on the case :)

Interest below please and I'll add to this post as we go along

1. The G Man +1

2. NeilP+1

3. Garetgax + 1

4. JetSet +Caroline

5. Toyboy + 1

6. Jay and Laura

7. choptop + 2

8. ChrisS + Steph

Train leaves Haverthwite at. 1040. Allow 15 minutes driving time from the hotel.

Arrive Lakeside 1058

Boat leaves Lakeside 1120

Arrives back at Lakeside 1640

Train leaves Lakeside 1650

Arrives Haverthwaite 1708

I will see what I can do about a group booking discount.

Return Train + return Boat to Bowness is £13.35 each as a group booking...it would need to be booked if over 20 and the monies needs to be collected by one person and paid at Haverthwaite where a group ticket would be issued.

Thanks Martin :thumbs:

Afraid seeing the times of the trip we'll have to pass - we don't want to miss the run or leave the dog on his own all day and Polly and I will need all afternoon to prepare our selves for the evening :lol:

Ok, I'll collect the money.

Martin who do I contact to book this? PM will do mate :thumbs: I'll call tomorrow if I have a number and contact.

So, eighteen it is, anymore for anymore?.

It'll keep me off the booze for the whole day :lol:

I will get it booked mate. Leave it a couple of days to see if there is any more interest. Those times allow you a good hour on each stop to have a stroll around.

Ok Martin, and what a star re minibus :yahoo: I'll be able to have a half pint of mild now :dance: