Cameron and Clegg Asked To Leave a Hospital Ward

choptop

Saw a clip on the net of Cameron and Clegg being asked (not nicely) to leave a hospital ward by an unsympathetic hospital consultant.

Laughed my head off :lol:

Now he knows what members of staff have to go through when a consultant throws a wobly.

Any nurses or doctors on here that have encountered the 'wrath of a hospital consultant'? :bounce:

why did he get chucked out?

Cameron and Clegg were doing some sort of speech next to a bloke in bed and the consultant came in and blew a fuse and told them to get out. They did so very quickly :lol:

90% of consultants are **********'s....

They should have done their speech on a Friday afternoon (or any afternoon for that matter) when they are all out on the golf course telling each other how ace they are.. :ban:

It wasn't C&C that the consultant was hissy fitting over, it was the camera crew.

NHS policy requires a bare arms/no ties environment for staff and while C&C were complying the newsies weren't so he decided the most professional method of tackling the situation would be to shout very loud in front of his patients. :boxing:

Worth noting that the newsies weren't actually breaking the policy either as it's only applicable to NHS staff and not visitors. :surrender:

I think he was having a go at one of the camera crew dress in a suit..it's strictly bare below elbow policy in the NHS. It's part of infection control to prevent spread of the superbug MRSA. Orthopaedic surgeons are quite anal about infections on the wards for obvious reason :thumbs:

Yes..some consultants can be an arse..i don't aspire to be like one when i get there. He is very rude though..guess he is not a Conservative supporter :lol:

either way were always gonna get a bad deal no matter whose in power but at least labour just dont flat out say screw all the poor/middle class people

no they just tried to screw the middle and upper class,

and being in the middle i get screwed either way, i suppose its nice to have a change of face when someone is fcuking you up the arse. to be honest although this particular group may seem more painful in their up hill gardening, it should make the whole experience shorter and we can all go back to taking it in the face like we used to :lol:

either way were always gonna get a bad deal no matter whose in power but at least labour just dont flat out say screw all the poor/middle class people

They didn't and I kind of applaud the sentiment they had about 'all being equal'.........the problem is 'all' are not equal and now they've left an entire generation believing they had the 'right' to all and everything - the vast majority of which are now saddled with the debt of a small African republic to deal with and not a lot to show for it.

For the record I believe each and every political group are as bad as one another. I reckon if you stuck the Monster Raving Loony Party in for a term they couldn't of fecked it up any worse!

id rather they screw the upper class then the lower class at least upper class will survive ok

id rather they screw the upper class then the lower class at least upper class will survive ok

Oh yeah because the upper class poop money......

Sorry but the dole bludgers that claim there are no jobs and moan about Eastern European ruining this country need to be kicked into touch.....