Got her :-)

Managed to get some pics up of the new zed,one previous owner, 26K FSH,2007 plate. What the hell have I been missing all these years :bangin: without doubt the best driving car I've ever owned or drove,looking forward to getting out and about in her now,roll on the weekend :teeth:

Don't you just love snow foam

350zeeeeeee002.jpg

350zeeeeeee001.jpg

350zeeeeeee005.jpg

350zeeeeeee006.jpg

350zeeeeeee009.jpg

If you wanted to be picky then you should have mentioned the Z falling off the back of the car :lol:

Only joking pal, nice looking car, love it when silvers and GMs are properly cleaned up like that

If you wanted to be picky then you should have mentioned the Z falling off the back of the car :lol:

Only joking pal, nice looking car, love it when silvers and GMs are properly cleaned up like that

Not comin here again I feel deflated now :wacko:

:teeth::p:p:p

Thanks for the warm welcomes,Bronzee, in all fairness the car was in great order when I bought it, although after that wash she deffo needs a claying and polish ;)

Just back from manchester, the car is a total joy to drive,so comfortable and so much power available, as for fuel am well pleased,was getting ~36mpg with the cupra on a motorway run, and the Zed returned 32.5 at a steady 80, can't ask for more than that :teeth:

Yea Martin will have to have a wee cumbrian get together B)