1. 1. Whats the colour!

• Turquoise
    • Pink
    • Light Blue
    • A flip colour
    • Purple
    • Green
    • More than 1 colour

The best kept secret in the Zed world.......Matt's new car was spotted today being delivered to his house in Hobbiton (in the North East of Middle Earth) sporting black anti photography wrap.

Early reports confirm that its going to be a fetching shade of Cerise Pink :shutup:

Okay. I have no idea what is going on here. It seems a bit cryptic. You pi$$ed Ricey? I am. And a little confused thanks to you.

Dang.

Matt is refusing to reveal the colour of his new Zed, the only thing he'll say is it's a non standard colour (if that makes sense). I'm going for green :lol:

Pete

You ought to put a poll up Ricey ;)

Thats a cracking idea! Done ;)

I think I'm on the same page now.

I heard it was spotted crossing the plateau of gorgoroth on the way to Minas morgul. As for colour: nazgul black. B)

When you meet Matt the hobbit reference becomes much clearer :p

brokeback mountain is more john's style i think

No one rocks the double denim like I do! I think I might burn that shirt or wrap the engine cover in it as a lasting testament.

When is the grand unveiling then? :snack:

brokeback mountain is more john's style i think

No one rocks the double denim like I do! I think I might burn that shirt or wrap the engine cover in it as a lasting testament.

When is the grand unveiling then? :snack:

when's she ready. she's painted. so needs the engine back in, suspension changing, brakes changing then servicing and alignment and geometry etc then the custom audio needs to go in. then she is ready. stuck my name down for the breakfast meet in a couple of weeks but might be getting the audio in that weekend. will definately be at the lakez meet though.

its been a slow process and cost more than originally budgeted for but all i have to do is look at her and i dont care anymore

I hope its Purple Sea Green :cloud9:

purple sea green???

Purple Sea Green - An indescribable colour that I made up after seeing a Renault Alpine A610 at a car show. Never seen anything anywhere near like it since :thumbdown:

I guess the closest would be the TVR metallic purple/green thing......... but that is still light years away from the Alpine's colour. I don't know what the owner used or mixed in with it..... it was stunning :cloud9:

all I can say is that it is stunning :)

I'm not being frickin samwise, worst character EVER.

thanks john.

will hopefully be ready for a little drive out when you are up next weekend. :thumbs:

awesome, although i wont want you too, infact you are under orders not to move it until you tarmac that bloody driveway!! a show car over potholes is a sin