Newbie saying hi & trip computer question

Hi to everyone on the forum, purchased my 54 plate Z last night 46k 2 owners from new in silver with black & chrome 19" alloys. Just at work & on my phone so thought I would join the forum. Not had chance to look through the owners handbook which I will prob do later. My trip computer is just showing the clock and would like to change it , if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it . Thanks

Steve

As the guy said, on the left of the speedo / rev counter dash there are 2 silver buttons. The top one alternates the trip computer in the pod through its various options. Mine has 8 different screens on it, incl temp, average mpg, distance to empty, the rpm you want the shift light to come on, and even a lap timer if i remember rightly!

The lower silver button on the side of the dash resets the average mpg.

You also have a trip counter at the bottom of the speedo, which you reset via the black button near it.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. :)

:welcome:

I think there should be a permanent clock somewhere else too

There's one on the Birdview SatNav, (if you have one) and I seem to recall that there's one on the radio on some JDM's.

Pete