Fantastic gesture

max

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No the point is £6 a head for the Lakes but free for Wales.

Max.

Ahhhhhhhh I gets you now.

Probably because its in Wales.....they get everything subsidised! Make sure you bring your prescriptions with you while we're there :lol:

We're far too busy clubbing together to pay for Max's petrol, room costs, BBQ, red carpet, clothing, and someone to dress him in the morning to do anything about this. Sorry 'bout that.

But Dan...........surely the subscriptions we all pay to the forum will cover it? :shrug:

Trouble is that all those subscriptions pay the wages of all the team here, so really there's nothing left in the pot. I mean, you wouldn't expect all of us to actually work for a living, would you?!

Trouble is that all those subscriptions pay the wages of all the team here, so really there's nothing left in the pot. I mean, you wouldn't expect all of us to actually work for a living, would you?!

Porsche's don't buy themselves after all. Martmac must be making a right coin from organising LakeZ

He's loaded now mate, proper minted I tell you. Yesterday he was pooping truffles and diamonds right out of his sphincter.

Couple more years of this place and we're all retiring. I quite fancy Monaco myself.

He's loaded now mate, proper minted I tell you. Yesterday he was pooping truffles and diamonds right out of his sphincter.

Couple more years of this place and we're all retiring. I quite fancy Monaco myself.

And dont forget Dan i just recently retired from moderating the forum and now reside in Barbados with the riches i made fleecing the members ;) But i am flying back for the weekend via private jet so that i can make Wales :lol:

Think this thread proves to me i must have been stark raving mad :headhurt:

Some people may of taken this as a personal dig at Martin or any indvidual which it was not, Martin is a very good friend, my dig was at the bias of the forum, Wales seems to get all the support and coverage, I Know Colin and Dave do a lot to make Wales what it is but others also put a lot of time and effort into this forum, I sometimes think the forum is becoming like the rally of great Britain its based in Wales.

Max.