[SOLD] Top quality GTR for sale. Part ex for a 350

323ian

Considering all posts have been related to selling this GTR, and the last two were to bump this thread and confirm it is now sold, and they were over a month apart - Im going to go out on a limb and suggest not Chris. :lol:

Look you jumping to conclusions and flexing the admin muscles!

Because the posts were over a month apart this means that i no longer want the original car??

Would it have been a crime to come onto this forum which is after all a nissan owners club and sell another form of performance Nissan?

Yes if the right 350 is available i would still be very interested.

Would it have been a crime to come onto this forum which is after all a nissan owners club and sell another form of performance Nissan?

We are not a "nissan owners club" as we specialize in 350s/370s but that does not stop owners of other cars joining if they wish, whether that is with the prospect of owning a 350/370, or not.

Where we draw the line is those who simply use the site as a free advert board to sell what-have-you.

Where we draw the line is those who simply use the site as a free advert board to sell what-have-you.

Is that what you are saying i have done??

Is that what you are saying i have done??

It is a general message to anyone reading this thread as I am afraid we do get quite a lot who try it on and don't get past go, but it was allowed on the basis you appear to have a genuine interest to acquire a 350 so we now wish you luck in that objective. :thumbs:

I know who bought this car. Some of you won't believe who it is :lol:

Hint: Hes an old "friend" of the site ;)

Kev946?

Val?

Where are the w@nker smilies? :rant::lol:

Yeah, Val has bought it

Considering all posts have been related to selling this GTR, and the last two were to bump this thread and confirm it is now sold, and they were over a month apart - Im going to go out on a limb and suggest not Chris. :lol:

Look you jumping to conclusions and flexing the admin muscles!

Because the posts were over a month apart this means that i no longer want the original car??

Flexing the admin muscles would be removing the thread, banning IP addresses and deleting all trace of the account. :lol:

What I did was post my assumptions based on the posting history. Posts a month apart on the for sale thread only suggested to me that interest in the 350/370 was a bit thin on the ground otherwise there may have been contributions in other threads, maybe even a wanted thread :shrug: The lack of either just contributed to my assumption.

As for coming onto a forum just to use it to sell, then yes it is something we frown on. The only funding this site gets asside from some very kind donations is from traders who pay to sell goods, including car dealers - so people jumping on and selling cars then clearing off again isnt something we like.

Hopefully you will find a 350 that tickles your fancy :) What sort of spec/price are you looking for?

Not too sure on spec or price yet, must be a GT azure and not in any kind of a rush, took me years to build my perfect GTR so i understand how getting the right base vehicle is very important.

Not to sure how people on here seem to know who has bought my car!

So is it being sent out to Italy? Val has it in his FB profile.

Hope he didnt find it from on here after the fuss he kicked up about leaving :lol:

Not too sure on spec or price yet, must be a GT azure and not in any kind of a rush, took me years to build my perfect GTR so i understand how getting the right base vehicle is very important.

GTROC ;)