[SOLD] Top quality GTR for sale. Part ex for a 350

323ian

wow again i must admit i didnt realise they were worth that much (I always get suprised at these things)

As i know its a classic, but IMHO (nothing to do with your car) they just look old, and really dated.

Good luck! I do remember someone on here was talking about getting an r33 (cant remember who it was)

Nice car, but about 10K overpriced in todays market I'm afraid, everybody's is struggling to sell nice cars, i think a PX is probably your best bet, thats lower end R34 GTR money, and even the mega modded V specs, are selling for 25K at the moment, good luck with it though.

Thanks for the responses... good and bad!

There have been similar specced cars as mine sell for very similar money recently so it is in the right price range. Many nice GTR's are getting bought by collectors at the moment.

Think they are realising they will become future classics.

£18k!! for a 55 plate :lol:

But wasnt the conclusion (nothing against the seller and only from what other people have said) its over priced

Personally still think they may be beasts under the hood but they look fugly, would prefer to wait few years and stick with the zed then get a GTR then go for a car that looks like my nans car inside. my opinon again and i know lots of people love them!

That is a very well modified GTR but like mentioned, i would have thought that was a tad overpriced as before i bought my 350Z i was also looking at these as they were coming in at around the same price margin and i found minters with 400BHP+ too... I have an 05 Z with full GT kit, 65K miles... I would have thought maybe around £13K MAX for yours to be honest.. But im not here to tell you whats what,

good luck with that, it is stunning.

Like the sensible people said,get real! My car is a peach and was 30k new um 6 hrs ago,the gtr is 16years old,what are they really worth? I think my car is 13k all day long,it matters not to me,just being honest,had a R32 Gtr with 570bhp that old car with the granny interior would slay (almost) all zeds,once you've had turbo 4wd nothing can compare,years ago I swapped my 1989 Gtr for a 2000 RB5 imprezza,on paper they were around the same money,but the RB5 was like a different beast,car tech moves fast and it showed,I love the zed but GTR's are icons for a reason.

£18k!! for a 55 plate :lol:

Personally still think they may be beasts under the hood but they look fugly, would prefer to wait few years and stick with the zed then get a GTR then go for a car that looks like my nans car inside. my opinon again and i know lots of people love them!

Your nan has got a nice car inside!

advertinterior.jpg

Price been reduced on this slightly.

This car is like a brand new car and the nice ones are making similar money.

Stunny car. GLWTS :thumbs: . have to agree with the comments re the zed might feel a bit slow. Versus our 400/400 classic impreza our Zed does feel slow but the zed is a far nicer car and far less trouble in general. All depends on what you want I suppose.

The Mrs likes the zed me id rather an FQ or decent r32/33 to track. :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...