A big hello from a potential 350z driver :)

hey guys, just want to say what a great and informative site for a potential 350z driver as myself, I'm currently driving a lexus is200 but wanting to look for something with a little more bite, I started looking at z4's but they don't have the same appeal as a zed :), so I'm currently wanting to know what should I be looking for and is there anything I should stay away from with regards to zeds.

My budget is around £8k tops but looking at all models and imports but I'm wanting something in good nick (as I'm a bit OCD with my cars :p) and with a fsh, not to bothered about mileage if it's been well looked after, also lower tax bracket would be great. Let me know if guys have anything as I'll be scouring the for sale section also.

Thanks guys.

Halfax dude, I'm based just outside of hull so not too far away.

He said it's got service history at an independent garage also?

make sure you check out all the paperwork and probably best get an HPI check done. also if you have any mechanic mates would be worth taking one with to give the car a good look over.