wheel Spacers, 350Z (large)

jon beer

:) Hello everyone, i've found a site, based in Coventry, who supply large spacers for the 350 Z, i'm just wondering if anyone else has come across them, and if so, has actually used there spacers. For the 350Z, they can do hubcentric spacers upto 60mm per hub!! If they check out, it's the answer to my prayers! I've never seen ones so large before being sold, if you google wheels uk, you should find them. Any feedback to this would be appreciated, thanks, Jon

I had custom 65mm spacers made for my old Stilo Abarth! Just make sure no moisture inbetween them and the hub when getting them fitted or there be trouble! :blackeye:

Oh and maybe think about laser allignment as your really pushing the limits of the suspension going so massive! :thumbs:

Hope it all works out!

I didn't have the greatest of experiences dealing with Wheels UK in Coventry as they were unable to source any tyres for the wheels I ordered off them. However, I can vouch for them as being an honest company as they didn't take any money from my account at any stage and accepted my reasons for cancelling the order.

Pete

:) Thanks for all the replies guys, it makes interesting reading, it has all been taken into my tiny brain, where it will be re assessed in the cold light of day! Any more experiences regarding the Coventry UK Wheels crew would be appreciated, the Jury is out at the moment!! Thanks, Jon.

60mm spacers, what kind of arches are you using?

wheels must have poor offset, as said, getting wheels with manly offsets to pursue a wide arch look is the way ahead, even then if you needed spacers you would only need smaller ones, 60mm is a big spacer, and wont look that nice either, not to mention to weight added to each corner

:) Hiya, maybe i should clarify a little. Wheels UK go UPTO 60mm, i dont think i would use anything near to that, maybe 35-40mm tops for me. I completely agree on buying wheels that have an offset nearer to 25mm front and rear, but so far, these have been VERY expensive options. i have a lot more digging around to do, any more ideas from you's guys, as always, is greatly appreciated, Thanks, a true Z newbie!

using spacers like that means one of 2 things in my opinion.

Either wide arches or using wheels off something like an Aston Martin as they have 5x114.3 but run very high offsets. even so 40mm should be enough to bring it into Nissan territory.

I really wanted to fit Vantage V8 wheels to mine for a while lol