Anyone selling a UK nismo 350z??

SteveRS

Just thought i'd put it out there that im still looking for a 350Z with the nismo kit fitted. I've been looking for a while now and have missed out on a few on pistonheads and autotrader for one reason or another :angry:

Is anyone selling or thinking of selling one, preferably with low ish mileage? :thumbs:

What about the red one that MartinMac knows of :shrug:

Yeah he mentioned that one to me but i dont think his friend is selling it at the mo. :shrug:

This is the one Martinmac knows - but given the last post was some time ago....... down to £11.5K then. And it is one of the rare Rosso reds - :cloud9: (same as AK350Z has)

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=35930

Might be worth pursuing that a bit further - you never know ;)

I spoke to martinmac about that particular zed last week, he said he would get in touch with his friend to see if he still wanted to sell it. Apparently its just had a new clutch. Im interested in it a lot i think its got everything im looking for, just waiting on finding out the current mileage. :thumbs:

Martinmac said he would get back to me, i dont want to be a pain in the arse and keep pestering him though..................... :wacko:

Yeah he mentioned that one to me but i dont think his friend is selling it at the mo. :shrug:

And it is one of the rare Rosso reds - :cloud9: (same as AK350Z has)

Rosso was a MY07 colour ;)

Factory fitted would mean its a genuine kit, which is what im after as the after market kits can have fitment issues.

If it is already fitted and has fitment issues you will be able to see them ;) As Wayne (Clarkie54) says, some of the copies are very good and far more flexible if you nudge a bumper etc.

If the red one that martin is on about is available then you should think very seriously about it. Mark is a top mechanic, very good with nissans, and looks after his cars. I could never understand why it wasn't snapped up when he offered it for sale.

If the red one that martin is on about is available then you should think very seriously about it. Mark is a top mechanic, very good with nissans, and looks after his cars. I could never understand why it wasn't snapped up when he offered it for sale.

The price.

If the car is good, this is the only reason it won't have sold :thumbs:

And it is one of the rare Rosso reds - :cloud9: (same as AK350Z has)

Rosso was a MY07 colour ;)

I remember wondering about that at the time that ad was running - the pics show it to be more Rosso than Chilli, but then perhaps I interpreted AK350Z's post about that car too literally :shrug:

The price.

If the car is good, this is the only reason it won't have sold :thumbs:

Really??? at £11.5 for an 05 Nismo with low miles?? And remember that price was last September so it will be less now.