Show me your errrm tats please

Woody

As much as I love polynesian and mauri tats.... I would never get one as I am not either polynesian or a kiwi..... After having a good chat with a few kiwis.... they were telling me that they hate and get offended when people get these style of tats as they are meant to tell a story about the persons life and family history.. thus all the small lines etc have meanings.

However lol...... I love the japanese style dragon tats with the smoke and cherry blossoms :blush:

just do what i done, get your name tatoo'd across your back in discreet massive letters , cant go wrong hahahaha :lol: ahh the good old days of being 16..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt know u had a tat bro

haha yep mate, have another drawn up but shat it to get it done lol It was going from shoulder to shoulder above my name and just catching the bottom of my neck. Didnt fancy 5hours of pain though lol

Laura....... has properly warned me....... if I get a tat ........ she will go mental at me........... so naturally I am going to get it done :blush::lol::lol:

lol i was young and didnt tell anyone. Ive always said i will only get them where theyre hidden when im dressed. I was gonna wait to get back into shape before getting the back and shoulders done but im being too lazy and barely training these days lol

Hey Woody!

skin rip designs look good especialy where their so detailed like the first pic you showed, but in 5-8 years it'll be more of a blueish, black mush, tattoo ink bleeds over the years so the more detailed and busy design the more it will all merge in time, maybe longer than 8 years if you go to a well established artist that knows his/her stuff.

Andlid nice back tats dude & Carla's rib tat is lovely, got both my sides done and it hurts like a :rant:

some of you have really nice ones some of you are taking the mickey mouse :scare: i hope?

well i have quite a few, mostly hidden and i aint getting the pics of them out on here!! :teeth: cant be bothered uploading them to photo bucket right now, if i have spare time this weekend then i will if not their on my FB page, (Nic Vicious Southside go find me if you want)

all i can say is dont get one off of the studio wall unless the artist is going to change it to suit you and think long and hard what you want to get done, cause if you aint got the dosh to get it removed in a few years it's going to the grave with you!!!

their worth the pain and the money but from a female's opinion, it gets unwanted attention from some folk/cultures who think it's allright to get angry at a me having them on my skin or worse chat me up for having them, i got all mine for myself, 90% of them hidden if i choose them to be.

must be @ last count number 23, guy says " hey! if you wanted sweetheart i would have drawn it on you with my biro for free" :thumbdown:

reply??? "blow me!" :p

i plan to get more once i find a bank to rob, cause i love tattoos and anyone that has them rocks!! \m/ \m/ (thats my txt for rock hands)

p.s dear Stuart, get your pwn pic's up dude i didn't set up a photbucket account for you not to use it!!!! :dry:

p.s dear Stuart, get your pwn pic's up dude i didn't set up a photbucket account for you not to use it!!!! :dry:

I'd love to but I still cant work out what I'm supposed to be doing with it! :blush:I'm hoping you'll help me out again! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I got this done last year whilst very drunk. No regrets more than a year later :thumbs:

get someone to go back over it, it will hurt like hell but you can get more detail in it and get the colour to be more vibrant. looks a bit unfinished, no offense intended

I think someones pulling your leg dawg ;)

Try searching 'crap tattoos' in google

look how polite I was! I'm such a good boy :D

I'd love to but I still cant work out what I'm supposed to be doing with it! :blush:I'm hoping you'll help me out again! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

i'll maybe show you friday night if you come collect me from work :p

i'll maybe show you friday night if you come collect me from work :p

Sounds like a plan! :yahoo:

I'll apologise in advance for some of the pic quality, but as it stands approx 70hours on the back and 5 on the sleeve on average 8 hour sessions;

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

New sleeve, the back is finished but the sleeve is new and looking around 12months to complete

***updated with working links**

• 2 weeks later...

updated the links to work properly, as you can see some of the pics were taken after 8 hours of sitting in a chair and are very swollen and tender! but its all good fun! Sleeve is getting more work done on the 4th of June, and then another session i think before Lakez :yahoo::yahoo:

@ eck1 tha back tat is very B)

pity the last picture dosn't do it justice wicked mate :thumbs:

and no I won't be signing up for that many hours of pain :)

its only a bit of pain! peggle on the iphone helps.. :lol:

eck1 - that tattoo is so awesome! :thumbs: ....and sore looking! :surrender: .

Thanks bud :thumbs: not bad to say it was my first ever tattoo (nothing like doing things in moderation :lol: ) and the first pic is from the first session only, ( including designing so was a full day)

That must be costing a pretty penny!

£60p/h.... so i dont want to do the maths as it will make me think what zed goodies i could have got

That would have paid for a cheap car let alone Z goodies... you could have supercharged!