Our MX5 with no reserve

Ricey

Ebay FTW.........well unless it sells for £800 in which case - Ebay sucks ass!

:lol::lol:

I sold my merc on eBay, first time I had 10 watchers, low starting price and a reserve of 5k- written in big ass letters in the ad. Highest bid was..... £4950! wtf?? Lol so I re advertised after 2 days with no reserve and a starting bid of 4500.... Only one bid second time round I let it go for 4500. In other words- eBay sucks ass lol :lol:

Still sold it thru there rather than autotrader or pistonheads

Glws with the mx5

Hi Ricey, watch item 260771933533 isimilar car to yours, two hours to go 21 bids and up to £1,800.

I always search for same as I'm selling, click "ending soonest" and "auction only", watch a few and you'll get a good idea of what you'll get for yours. Remember there's 20 bidders at least who will have missed out on this one.

Suns out, Summers here, best of luck with sale.

Paul's outside now showing a guy round the car... :bounce:

We have 23 watchers and 1 bid on ebay in less than 24 hours of it going live. I do hope Paul uses his bartering skills if the guy makes an horrific offer!!

:byebye: my little mx5, you were the best present a girl could ask for

but..............

I have my zed now!!!! :yahoo:

:byebye: class way of giving a pressie

It was made even better by the fact that the fake present was a night at that hotel.........which was fricking awful! It was like the night of the living dead.......no one was under the age of 50 (and even the 50/60 years olds looked like they were pretty distressed at being there) and they had a Cliff Richard impersonator on who was fully decked out in the Red PVC.

I swear at one point he had 3 old boys up to act as the Shadows with him and he was interviewing each of them

Cliff (obviously in Cliffs Smashy and Nicey voice) 'So my friend whats your name'

Bill 'My naaaames Billlll'

Cliff 'Thats beautiful Bill really , yeah yeah. So Bill what are you doing here in this beautiful hotel'

Bill 'I've come heerrrreee to diiiiieee. Some body Kiiiiilllll meeeee'

Shortly before he keeled over his cardboard guitar and spent the next 2 minutes looking like a poster child for Euthanasia.

:byebye: class way of giving a pressie

It was made even better by the fact that the fake present was a night at that hotel.........which was fricking awful! It was like the night of the living dead.......no one was under the age of 50 (and even the 50/60 years olds looked like they were pretty distressed at being there) and they had a Cliff Richard impersonator on who was fully decked out in the Red PVC.

I swear at one point he had 3 old boys up to act as the Shadows with him and he was interviewing each of them

Cliff (obviously in Cliffs Smashy and Nicey voice) 'So my friend whats your name'

Bill 'My naaaames Billlll'

Cliff 'Thats beautiful Bill really , yeah yeah. So Bill what are you doing here in this beautiful hotel'

Bill 'I've come heerrrreee to diiiiieee. Some body Kiiiiilllll meeeee'

Shortly before he keeled over his cardboard guitar and spent the next 2 minutes looking like a poster child for Euthanasia.

:lol:

you've got a way with words Ricey