Whats in the bucket ??

ioneabee

A "professional" mobile valeting service cleaning my neighbours BMW and Porsche Carerra S

I was going to ask him to do mine - methinks not now :surrender:

whats in the bucket

is that a brush I see before me

it is... it is !!

Going to get mine done, probably next week, machine polish, wax and sealant, I think I'll check the blokes bucket first :lol:

On a more serious note, the owner of the Garage in Motherwell, where I had the Berks fitted, has just bought a 350 as his daily drive (he has all sorts of exotic Skylines etc), he loves it and while chatting, I discovered he was having the car detailed later that day, from the same fella that was reccommended to me :teeth:

He's used him loads of times and couldn't speak highly enough of the lad, so that was enough of an endorsment for me :thumbs:

Leaning right over to make sure the belt buckle puts a few scratches on there too................................. :clap::lol:

nah - it's ok - his belly will protect it :yahoo:

Iv seen brushes with microfibre bristles and scratch proof plastic handle. My cousin got one and I tried it out. Designed for caravans but actually speeds up washing the car and u can't scratch the paint if u try