Some new shots of my pumpkin zed (PIC HEAVY)

Jay

Best pics of your Zed by miles.

I have to say those locations are stunning, I've seen a few pics under that bridge but the pics with the swimmers on the wall are amazing.

Think I might drive up to Glasvegas for a photoshoot :lol: I'm ni Gretna green in July so not much further to go. That will be my first visit to Scotland :blush:

Best pics of your Zed by miles.

I have to say those locations are stunning, I've seen a few pics under that bridge but the pics with the swimmers on the wall are amazing.

Think I might drive up to Glasvegas for a photoshoot :lol: I'm ni Gretna green in July so not much further to go. That will be my first visit to Scotland :blush:

Be careful Chris, they dont just graffiti walls. :lol:

Liking that. The right mix of black and orange contrast B)

Cheers bud.......... It has taken me a while to find the right balance of the two colours. I was tempted to go with a gloss black bonnet but just think it may be overkill :blush:

Cheers bud.......... It has taken me a while to find the right balance of the two colours. I was tempted to go with a gloss black bonnet but just think it may be overkill :blush:

Good decision ;)

was the one with the swimmers near the SECC?

Its under the Kingston Bridge! :thumbs:

There's loads all over the bridge! Glasgow City Council decided to hire some "famous" English artists to paint rather than the local Glasgow crews! :thumbdown:

I dont live in Glasgow but when I go there some area feel very "Chelsea" if you know what I mean :lol:

Its under the Kingston Bridge! :thumbs:

There's loads all over the bridge! Glasgow City Council decided to hire some "famous" English artists to paint rather than the local Glasgow crews! :thumbdown:

I dont live in Glasgow but when I go there some area feel very "Chelsea" if you know what I mean :lol:

:lol: Not the first time I've heard someone say that! :lol:

Yeh its just before the secc of the left hand side. As stu said.... there is loads of random paintings on the bridge walls....... all to do with sport funilly enough :thumbs:

Again thanks for your coments guys and gals :thumbs:

Good decision ;)

+1 - gloss black would put it in the same taste class as 'Oil Billionaire Crown Prince' which is only higher than 'Country Chav With Halfords Gift Card'.