New Tattoo

spursmaddave

Ouch bet that hurt

Only the bit round the back of my arm.... but I was a brave boy :dummy:

Lexx, I take my Trilby off to you my good man B)

Loads of flesh on your arms to dull the pain, although I can imagine the 'bee-sting' area on the back must hurt - try 13 hours on your bony back.........vibrates through your teeth that shizzle does!!!

Ouch bet that hurt

Only the bit round the back of my arm.... but I was a brave boy :dummy:

Lexx, I take my Trilby off to you my good man B)

Loads of flesh on your arms to dull the pain, although I can imagine the 'bee-sting' area on the back must hurt - try 13 hours on your bony back.........vibrates through your teeth that shizzle does!!!

I will +1 that your back hurts really bad :(

Sweet baby Jesus. Is that Henna? Did you think it through sober, Dave, or was a drunken impulse?

Daves like me mate.......teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee totalled.

I always think its best not to think too hard about tattoo's otherwise you'll talk yourself out of them - where's the fun in that ;)

Sweet baby Jesus. Is that Henna? Did you think it through sober, Dave, or was a drunken impulse?

I always think its best not to think too hard about tattoo's otherwise you'll talk yourself out of them - where's the fun in that ;)

indeed, and then think as BIG as you can so you dont have a choice about regretting it :lol:

Yep well remembered :thumbs:

I have wanted the tat for a long time, not something that was a Spur of the moment (do you see what I did there)

I have 2 Tattoos now, Spurs crest on my left forearm and the 2Tone man on my right arm, both represent 2 things that I truly love and will never, ever change.

i must admit i haven't bought any ska for ages, was into spunge in the early 2000's when at uni. still like a good skankin tune though

The scene is still going.

Its making its usual 10 year revival at the moment. :thumbs:

Almost forgot one of the newest to emerge;

i must admit i haven't bought any ska for ages, was into spunge in the early 2000's when at uni. still like a good skankin tune though

I think if you love the SKA beat you will never grown out of it, some types of music come and go and some stay with you through your life :thumbs:

I have eclectic tastes, I also love Pink Floyd for example and my absolute favourite band of all time is Talking Heads....

ahhh this reminds me of when i walked in on busta bloodvessel takeing a massive bob while eating some chilli concarni when we supported bad manners at corp last year

Eh? Have you eaten too many Tangfastics today?

None at all today :lol::lol: