AMS Aluminium race pulley set Group buy £180

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I'd like to but need to watch what I spend with the up and coming bits going on. I think I'd also be a bit nervous about fitting these DIY.

(P.S. What's the status with the Carbon Bonnet Lifters, are you waiting for a collection of people before ordering?)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to but need to watch what I spend with the up and coming bits going on. I think I'd also be a bit nervous about fitting these DIY.

(P.S. What's the status with the Carbon Bonnet Lifters, are you waiting for a collection of people before ordering?)

No, im waiting on some new sample products.. If you need urgently I will order today :thumbs:

No, im waiting on some new sample products.. If you need urgently I will order today :thumbs:

That's cool as long as you are anticipating a delivery before Wales?

That's cool as long as you are anticipating a delivery before Wales?

No problem :thumbs:

Guys - on behalf of ZMANALEX and TARMAC:

:pmzmanalex:

I contacted ZMANALEX about some new belts to go with these pulleys; he has the Gates pulley belts in stock for those wanting the get a new set along with their shiny new pulleys!

:thumbs:

Come on guys, we can do it! Don't you want to see Tarmac running naked at one of the year's events? :) :) :).

We're half way through, let's get 20 orders by Monday!

Don't miss such a bargin, £170/kit if we reach 20 people in this group buy!

Have a cracking weekend! :D:) :B

Ha ha, I knew it you can't resist! Come on, we need 9 more!

Tarmac pick the event date so we make sure we're all there to watch you running naked! :)

I'm getting my camera gear ready for the guys not able to attend, don't you worry, you'll be recorded :):D

9 more :wacko: he only needs 5...

You've missed this: :D :D

There is still hope for a better price, what if we go up to 20 on this order, Tarmac? :pB)

Promise we'll get on the Berk HFC list as well :yahoo:

If you can get this to 20 by Monday a.m. i'll eat my hat and run around naked at one of this years shows plus I will knock a tenner off :thumbs:

Berks FTW :#1:

viewtopic.php?p=700327#p700327

There is still hope for a better price, what if we go up to 20 on this order, Tarmac? :pB)

Promise we'll get on the Berk HFC list as well :yahoo:

If you can get this to 20 by Monday a.m. i'll eat my hat and run around naked at one of this years shows plus I will knock a tenner off :thumbs:

Berks FTW :#1:

we deffo need 9 more :bangin:

:lol: