AMS Aluminium race pulley set Group buy £180

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serious question and not wanting to undo any deals on the group buy as i was interested myself but was there / is there an issue with using an undamped main pulley? maybe better places as a technical question i guess?

:thumbs:

Tarmac what make are these?

Some people say there is any issue but it is usually caused by incorrect fitting.

I will see if I can find the exact brand and let you know. All the well named brands like Stillen etc are double or triple the price. I can of course do a group buy on something more well known if people are prepared to pay a bit extra ?

Ive read a few stories about these on my350, If it was me I would get a pro to fit it but I do that with most mods anyway.

I will see if I can find the exact brand and let you know. All the well named brands like Stillen etc are double or triple the price. I can of course do a group buy on something more well known if people are prepared to pay a bit extra ?

Ive read a few stories about these on my350, If it was me I would get a pro to fit it but I do that with most mods anyway.

If you could please mate, if its not too much hassle just to find out roughly how much AMS or KJRs would be?

Im just going to fit them myself did it on my brothers car so cant see it being that much different :wacko:

Right, belts are not included and they are made by SLRPerformance.

You can google their website. I don't know much about them in all honesty so I can look into a better named brand but as said prices go up a lot

I'd be interested in a set with belts, if it can be closed off quickly.

Id be happy paying about £200 or even if I could jump in with the postage if you was ordering off someone who does the better pulleys. Will let you know tonight.

Im sure Alex can supply the belts.

again if it can be wrapped up pretty quickly I'll get a set too.

Right guys

How about these, I'd feel more comfortable selling these tbh as ive been researching Pulleys all day and these are the dogs danglies.

http://www.amsmotorsports.com/shop/ind/ ... y-kit.html

Have a read and let me know what you think. I've had a chat with them and I can get a trader account.

They are stock size so no underdriven related issues that we have read about.

Im just waiting confirmation but its looking £180 + p&p

Just out of curiosity how easy are they to put in and take out etc?

Apparently a couple of hours diy

Will take your weight saving up a notch buddy ;):lol:

DBlock - will be in touch once the numbers are in :thumbs:

I know that's what I was thinking, not only that but potential gains up front. You wouldn't need to map these puppies in either!! Oh man I must resist, I need to do some calculations. :disguise: