hmmm - now wheres my piggy bank

ioneabee

There are a few going for this sort of money now. There may also be a few being sold by people who couldnt really afford them in the first place. Buy these on the never never and have them as a "company" car and its not overly expensive (if you are using them as a company promotional tool).

The change in company car tax rules may also have an effect... Compant car tax on one of these as a 40% tax payer is currently £11,200 a year. With the price when new £80k cap removed next year, that will go to over £130,000

Many of these mega expensive cars that are run as company cars will get hammered by the new tax rules unless they are run as personal cars. Do people ever wonder when you go to car shows how companies that are relatively small and sell modded parts for cars can have the likes of 458 italias and gallardos on their stands. Its not that difficult when they are on the never never. The new tax rules however will cause many a headache, as their tax bills for running them as company cars will shoot up massively overnight. And they wont find out until a year afterward if they havent got their eye on the ball

Expect to see a few more of these cars coming onto the second hand market, as some of the smaller companies using them as flashy promotional cars crap themselves when the P11Ds get updated. :headhurt:

I know it a fantastic machine but I really don't like the look of that colour scheme :yuck:

+1 - you almost feel it should be in downtown Manhatten with POLICE written along the sides

Looks like it has a penguin Jacket on. Not for me. Although if it was a gift i wouldnt say no!

I know it a fantastic machine but I really don't like the look of that colour scheme :yuck:

+1 - you almost feel it should be in downtown Manhatten with POLICE written along the sides

Looks like it has a penguin Jacket on. Not for me. Although if it was a gift i wouldnt say no!

No you would say thank you very much and wrap it Purple :lol:

There are a few going for this sort of money now. There may also be a few being sold by people who couldnt really afford them in the first place. Buy these on the never never and have them as a "company" car and its not overly expensive (if you are using them as a company promotional tool).

The change in company car tax rules may also have an effect... Compant car tax on one of these as a 40% tax payer is currently £11,200 a year. With the price when new £80k cap removed next year, that will go to over £130,000

Many of these mega expensive cars that are run as company cars will get hammered by the new tax rules unless they are run as personal cars. Do people ever wonder when you go to car shows how companies that are relatively small and sell modded parts for cars can have the likes of 458 italias and gallardos on their stands. Its not that difficult when they are on the never never. The new tax rules however will cause many a headache, as their tax bills for running them as company cars will shoot up massively overnight. And they wont find out until a year afterward if they havent got their eye on the ball

Expect to see a few more of these cars coming onto the second hand market, as some of the smaller companies using them as flashy promotional cars crap themselves when the P11Ds get updated. :headhurt:

+1 - I always remember strolling down a really posh road a year or 2 back marveling at all the massive houses wondering how the hell I could get one and how the people who currently have them got them........then I remembered that it was probably via a fecking MAHUSIVE mortgage which I'm currently repossessing!

The 'never never' is indeed a dangerous place to live :scare:

No you would say thank you very much and wrap it Purple :lol:

And your point is??? lol