Black Rose 370Z Roadster coming soon :-D

Hi all should be picking up my new Z from the dealer around the 2nd April :D can't wait!

All this great weather recently has been making me really impatient to collect it lol

I will post pics when i pick it up but you all know what they look like anyway ;) Its GT spec with Connect Premium and I am debating whether to get the park sensors, anybody got them and got pics? I was worried they might spoil the look of the car :wacko:

Cheers

Chris

:welcome: I would go for the reverse sensors there a must have item in my book, rear vision is poor on the roadsters and your sitting low in the car I'm like a nervous wreck when I back my car somewhere in case of a low post or something.

I am debating whether to get the park sensors, anybody got them and got pics? I was worried they might spoil the look of the car :wacko:

See my "Next update teaser" thread - far cheaper than parking sensors and way better. OEM integration too. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Very Nice... Ive yet to see a 370ZR in the flesh to look at yet, sigh. Seen them on the roads just not to have a stationary look at. Our local NISSAN dealer closed down last month and the next dealer is quite some way away. Im looking forward to seeing in the flesh one of these days! Maybe Wales if i can get sorted by then. :thumbs: Want to see one waggling its tail :surrender: