Circa £9k to spend

coldel

...so why not spend it on a stunning 350Z

Ideally:

Under 50k miles

GT pack preferable

Any colour except Orange

Am in SW London, so would be preferable if you are somewhere closeby like within an hours drive or similar.

If anyone is wanting to get more seats and/or something sensible I am in the process of selling my 57 plate 1.8i SRi Astra (black, lowered 15mm on Eibach springs, carbon wrapped grill and boot strip, replacement head unit with touch screen DVD and sat nav - still have all original parts if you want to reverse anything) and would consider a p/x

Cheers

Col

Sorry just realised I didn't respond to any of your posts - apologies was on a uni reunion in Bristol and have only just regained the ability to speak and create words... :blink:

Harman, the Astra is up for £7k - Am I allowed to put the pistonheads link in here? If not happy to pass on the link via PM.

Nicon/Magic, yep just a little too high on the mileage - is a shame as nice car you have there magic.

Nick, love that car mate! Still have it for sale? I might be able to go a little above 9k but really depends on how much I get for the Astra...

Sorry just realised I didn't respond to any of your posts - apologies was on a uni reunion in Bristol and have only just regained the ability to speak and create words... :blink:

Harman, the Astra is up for £7k - Am I allowed to put the pistonheads link in here? If not happy to pass on the link via PM.

Nicon/Magic, yep just a little too high on the mileage - is a shame as nice car you have there magic.

Nick, love that car mate! Still have it for sale? I might be able to go a little above 9k but really depends on how much I get for the Astra...

No problem to me bud, just stick a link up in here. :)

You want a 350 for 9k and 42k is too much :surrender: miles makes no difference to these cars imo

?

42k miles is erm fine, I said up front anything around 50k is my target. Doesn't mean I won't consider say a 55-60k miler if it was closeby etc.

Oh and here is the Astra (thanks Martinmac) - bought it just last December with my head (and some leaning on by the missus) and not my heart when I really wanted a 350Z. She has barely driven it since and has come around to the idea of a nice sports car so now I have permission to sell and get that Z I wanted :yahoo:

That said I had some fun smartening up the Astra, amazing the difference 800 quids worth of stuff can make to a cars enjoyment and looks.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2630871.htm

Actualyl seen a couple just down the road in my price range just need to shift this damn astra - so frustrating - in fact just knocked £250 off the astra to see if it gets a few more hits.

Ian, thanks for the mention, will bear it in mind when I finally get rid of the Astra, just looking a little bit more local at the moment.

Oh yes, two people coming to see the car over the coming couple of days. Its an immaculate car so reckon I am in with a chance of selling if they are serious.

Also gave me time to think about what I really want. Certainly Black is my favoured colour, a GT pack for sure, 2004, Rays if poss, no more than 55k miles. Want to spend about £9k still, reckon I should be able to get that - if anyone knows of one going...

black cars are a pain. lol

Shows dirt in the winter, dust in the summer, Swirls in the sunlight and covers up a cars lines.

But those 5 minutes after a 14 hour detail session are heavenly looking haha after that its back to being dirty lol. :lol:

Good luck with the hunt

cleaning is a good relaxation time, but if cleaned wrong can cause no end of damage (whole other topic lol)

As for which colour is best, every one will say there own car colour lol. I originally wanted blue but soon saw it wasnt aggressive enough for the 350z. Anyway, if you change your mind and start looking at Gun Metal, let us know ;)