Hello Z Fans

Hello everybody at 350Z-UK,

im new to the forum looks like you guys have been doing some great work.

i bought my Z about 6months ago it's an 04 with full GT pack, im absolutely loving it so far.

Starting to look at getting to grip with doing some work on it here and there nothing to OTT so i will be lurking in the mods section.

just wondered if you guys had any suggestions and advice on where to start.

Thanks Guys

Happy Z-ing

:thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome,

I'm Based in the Cambridge area.

yeah, i was thinking of something like the air intake, and exhaust with a couple of styling details but nothing too drastic.

was just after a few suggestion and if anybody has some recommendations of quality parts to use?

:)

Welcome to the forum mate. Listen I said when I first got the zed I would only put an exhaust and intake on it............... its a looooong slippery slope :blush:

JWT pop charger is prob the most popular intake..... use the search buttons for exhausts as everyone has diffo tastes. Go on youtube and listen for a zorst that you like :thumbs:

Intake.... either get a decent panel filter or for a bit more noise JTW Pop Charger (or the like)

Exhaust..... Scorpion (nice bark), Milltek (nice sound, bit more money then the scorpion) Nismo :cloud9: (about £1200)

I had a Scorpion and now have a Milltek :yahoo:

As Jay and Martin have said, best way to choose an exhaust is to get to a meet and have a listen :thumbs:

Hi,

I saw when i was having a look round you guys have had some good meets, so thats sounds like a good idea to me.

im just starting out so i think any inspiration is welcome. Im slowly starting to do a bit more research and what not when work allows it.

:yahoo:

Welcome to the club. :wave:

As above for the performance/noise mods.

On the appearance front - I would start with a stubby aerial and some wheel spacers. And to modernise the look a bit some LED bulbs for the sidelights, numberplate lights and some for the interior while your there.

All nice and simple to do and don't cost much £

thanks,

since iv had it I have thought about a nismo V1/N1 rear spoiler, and changing the standard door sills/kick guards but at this stage just ideas

so the stuff you guys have put forward is great and anything else that i can look up or research is fantastic to add to the list of ideas!

much appreciated guys!

:#1: