Help ....any ideas

Cholula

Found the one in the footwell but can't tell whether any of the fuses are open or not. Electrics seem to come on of their own accord. Interior light came on and electric seat moved even with no key in ignition!! Tried starting and got lights on dash and 12 volts of power but engine wouldn't start. Electrics just died.

In asda car park so made full use of facilities (pee and coffee) while waiting for aa. Thankfullly not on my own!!

Other half's said no to updates, he's recording it but thank you for the offer!! I've never read so much of my manual before and history of car. She's been a bit of a tart - 6 previous owners. Started her life in Gloucester and been to Glasgow and Perth!!

Thank you all for your help. Cholula's sorted now. Was the positive terminal on the battery. AA man had to rip off the black plastic, turn the terminal upside down and add 3 washers!!! It ain't coming off now! Will get a new terminal at end of month.