Speechless

Woody

"As has already been said, the 350 is pretty much stock apart from the bonnet"

I'm sorry what? Stock apart from the bonnet, spoiler, wheels, lip, intake vent, stubby, burger badges, rear bumper, exhaust (I think) & CF window thingies. Oh & not forgetting club stickers! Lol did I miss anything?

Seems like a bunch of yobbish chavs on that forum, just the kind of muppets that would turn their car into a spaceship! Lol

Lol, they are just that! A forum of trolls!

Actually angers me just reading their replies lol. The old trick of talking 'ard but cowaring behind a screen name on the internet.....Pathetic......

Nah, I reckon it's only 60% trolls, the other 40% are Barry Boys there for ideas on their sheds. :thumbs:

Lol, they are just that! A forum of trolls!

Actually angers me just reading their replies lol. The old trick of talking 'ard but cowaring behind a screen name on the internet.....Pathetic......

Nah, I reckon it's only 60% trolls, the other 40% are Barry Boys there for ideas on their sheds. :thumbs:

:lol:

Agreed...

I could rant for....minutes, at least about that forum!

(said in colloquial 'scum' accent of your locale)........E arrrr lads lets go and flame this lad for having a nice car......we can all pretend we think its dead chav, then we can go and cruise round in me Nova - its an SR with a Peco badge.......AV IT!!!!!!!!!!

chavwatchchavs.jpg

(said in colloquial 'scum' accent of your locale)........E arrrr lads lets go and flame this lad for having a nice car......we can all pretend we think its dead chav, then we can go and cruise round in me Nova - its an SR with a Peco badge.......AV IT!!!!!!!!!!

chavwatchchavs.jpg

the chav on the far right reminds me of big ears or noddy, mainly because of the rosie cheeks. :thumbs:

Barry boys is always good to look at when you fancey laughing at chav's cars :D