Total Jap Car - 17th July 2011 Knockhill

HI guys

Checking to see if any interest in the Jap only show in Scotland (Knockhill Race Circuit) - Scotland's first Jap only Track, Drag, Drift and Show event.

This is being run by Total Car Magazines (Evo, Impreza, Nissan & Honda)

Track time is £40 if booked in advance, Drag elimination is £15.

Club stand bookings being taken (£10 driver, £5 passenger) £15 on day.

Inter club fun challenge on day also

All info at www.totaljapcar.co.uk

Looking to gauge interest. If mod / admin wants to take this over and arrange a stand drop me an email? clubs@totaljapcar.co.uk

Cheers

Lesley

Top 50 eehhhh? I made it into the final 12 and didn't get an invite... This is one for the conspiracy theorists.... or should that be mathematicians? :lol:

If there's a club stand il be there :thumbs:

Top 50 eehhhh? I made it into the final 12 and didn't get an invite... This is one for the conspiracy theorists.... or should that be mathematicians? :lol:

If there's a club stand il be there :thumbs:

Dummy pram..... you just haven't been phoned yet :):) - no one has! We just happened to be speaking to J about his feature.

Sorry - also Best of stand is nothing to do with Idol - just in case there was any confusion.

Cheers

Lesley

Are we getting decent area for this show, seems to be that we get pumped away out of sight and make room for the scooby and evo 4wd heroes :lol:

If we get a decent area I will defo be there but if its a crap area then I'll be calling out.

Guys we will need to get a defo confirmation soonish.... as the tickets will need to be booked etc :thumbs: Neil stop being a b!tch...... ur coming end of :thumbs::lol::blush:

lol you know its true big man, dont try and be polite lol. We always get @*!# area's which is really putting me off show season this year. Thinking about stripping the car out and buying pauls NOS setup for the track action. Trying to find out more info at the moment but it could be mine in the next month or so lol

Guys we will need to get a defo confirmation soonish.... as the tickets will need to be booked etc :thumbs: Neil stop being a b!tch...... ur coming end of :thumbs::lol::blush:

What? Four and a half months in advance? Is this more popular than the Monaco Grand Prix :lol:

There is a list running, when does the tickets have to be paid for? Who do we send the money to? By what date do you wish a "definate" confirmation? How much is it? Is there a club discount? Will man go to the moon again? :headhurt: