Total Jap Car - 17th July 2011 Knockhill

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys

Just an update on the show (can we get an up to date attendance list?)

On the day we have :

BDC Drift Display team (with Scottish contingent) thanks to Japspeed

Jap Only Track time

Drag Elimination

Subaru UK Time attack car and hot laps by Subaru UK / Pro-R driver Jon Mathers

The News of the World Score Angels v Knockhill Calendar Girls challenge

Kart-Attack

Fun family entertainment

Inter club challenge, sumo, bouncy boxing and more mad things

A huge track invasion at the end of the day

Show n shine competitions

Huge Best of Arena

We are also going to try for a record attempt - more info to follow on that

The event is sponsored by ourselves . Redline, Japanese Performance and Capital FM - there will be coverage in all the mags after the event.

Track / Drag spaces to be booked through Knockhill 01383 720044

Track is £40 in advance and is limited to 150 spaces so book fast

Drag elimination is £20 and is limited to only 20 spaces.

If you are booking track or drag you book your entry ticket at the same time.

Club / Trade space through ourselves at Total Impreza 01506 530496

Club costs are £10 per driver and £5 per passenger £15 on day.

Any questions just ask

Thanks

Lesley

Myself and Irfan are still waiting to find out more info about the Top 50 but because the date clashed with Ingleston..... I think a few of the lads are still trying to decide on which event they want to attend :thumbs:

Jay and Irfhan - we have already said you would be on Best of stand - thats not changed. Ticket info sent once we have finalised the cars.

Deals for tickets : £10 for club car and £5 per passenger as opposed to £15 each on day.

Track in advance is £40, drag elimination is £20 (as opposed to £50 / £30 on day)

Anything else let me know :)

Cheers

Lesley

Jay and Irfhan - we have already said you would be on Best of stand - thats not changed. Ticket info sent once we have finalised the cars.

Deals for tickets : £10 for club car and £5 per passenger as opposed to £15 each on day.

Track in advance is £40, drag elimination is £20 (as opposed to £50 / £30 on day)

Anything else let me know :)

Cheers

Lesley

how much track time for 40knickers?

Its 6 sessions, 10 mins for each session, so 20 cars will run out for 10 mins, next 20 cars, next and so on - you shouuld get out about 5-6 times during the day (depending on flags etc)

Does this help?

Cheers

Lesley

20 cars each session sounds like alot for knockhill to be honest but thanks for the info

Hey guys.... is anyone wanting me to organise this show? Irfan and I will be in the top 50 cars but I would be happy to organise this for you :thumbs: Only down side is Lesley pmd me tonight and the cash needs to be in by wed.......... so its up to you guys :thumbs:

I know some guys have two shows to choose from so, for those that want to come to Total Jap Car, if it helps, I am having a mixed Jap stand if anyone wants to sign up for that - basically payments come to me direct but need anyone to confirm by Friday lunchtime.

We have about 8-10 clubs that maybe have 2 or 3 guys, maybe not enough for a club stand so this seems like the best option for a lot of people.

If interested email me enquiries@totaljapcar.co.uk - its still £10 per driver and £5 per passenger. I will email back how to make payment (by paypal) and put names on the list.

Cheers

Lesley