Login Issues (First post updated)

Chris`I

All,

We have made a small tweak to the way that the site is handling cookies to allow login from both 350z-uk.com and 370z-uk.net properly. Before this, users on the 370z URL would not have their login remembered even when they tick "Keep me logged in".

This appears to have caused a small issue with some active 350z-uk sessions. If you experience any problems, please can you delete your cookies and try to log in again. To do this in Internet Explorer goto Tools > General tab > Browsing History > click Delete... > Cookies ticked > click Delete or OK button. Restart IE and try to log in again.

This should solve any problems. If you have any more please drop a message in this thread.

Another thing that may sort your login problems is this piece of software (if you can download it for a work pc, best to check first) which is ccleaner you can download it from here.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

Cleans the following:

•Internet Explorer

•Firefox

•Google Chrome

•Opera

•Safari

•Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.

•Registry cleaner

•Third-party applications

•100% Spyware FREE

Feedback will be appreciated if this helps in anyway. :)

Feel free to change the title - I thought mine was a little more informative :p Plus it lets us see how many active users we have on a weekend. Its all really just a big experiment :teeth: Anyway its your fault for getting a 370z and making the rest of us buy them. If we all only had 350z we wouldnt have this problem!

Another thing that may sort your login problems is this piece of software which is ccleaner you can download it from here. No pc should be without it imho. :)

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

Cleans the following:

•Internet Explorer

•Firefox

•Google Chrome

•Opera

•Safari

•Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.

•Registry cleaner

•Third-party applications

•100% Spyware FREE

Feedback will be appreciated if this helps in anyway. :)

• 2 weeks later...