New Member - Looking for a 350z

Hello people!

I have just joined this forum having decided a 350z is going to be by next car and have just started the hunt!

I am currently driving an RX-8 which just does not cut the mustard. It's a car that gets me from A to B but I don't love it like the S2000 and 111R I had previous to it. I am sure the 350z will bring back the love!

Part of me wants a soft top again for the summer. But sorry the 350z roadster looks too ugly for me... so it's a coupe GT on a bugdet of £13k ideally, but up to £14k for the right car.

I'll have a look through the forum but any help and advice on this thread will be gratefully received, particular things to look out for

when buying.

Wish me luck!

Nick

Welcome Nick, I too came from an RX8 and I did not enjoy it all. It was a great car, but personally I found the novelty wore off very, very quickly. I now deeply resent it, in fact, because I can't seem to sell the damn thing because of all of the poorly ones are driving down prices :bang:

Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Zed it's a much more versatile car (providing you don't need to carry anyone besides yourself and a few things)!