Has anyone dealt with Evans Halshaw Nissan

jpaul25

Never dealt with that particular Evans Halshaw, but have had dealings with 3 of their other dealerships. and they were all p*** poor.

But it just depends on the people you have working in there. That lot may be good. You wont know till you get there.

Never dealt with that particular Evans Halshaw, but have had dealings with 3 of their other dealerships. and they were all p*** poor.

But it just depends on the people you have working in there. That lot may be good. You wont know till you get there.

+1000000000000

the one's in the north east are full of d@#ks but thats just my experiance

I test drove a couple of Zeds in the Mansfield dealership, the salesman was alright. I forgot to take my driving license that he'd asked for and it wasn't a problem. He was a bit of a petrol-head too so the test drive was fun and he wasn't pushy. We didn't talk money because the car's weren't right for me but on the whole they were fine. A mate bought his 4mo from an Evans Halshaw and he's happy, it all comes down to the dealer in the end I guess...

Hope that they are better than Doncaster branch service department.

On the other hand while i was ringing round for some service quotes from Nissan Dealers in the area, the girl in the service department of one asked if my 350Z was petrol or diesel !!!.

Interesting to hear the comments on the Aberdeen branch, I've a deposit on one of the 350z's there at the moment and so far the service has been a joke. The initial test drive was fine, the salesman obviously a jap car enthusiast but from there on it's been downhill.

I had to phone numerous times over the past 3 days just to find out what was going on and when I could expect to collect the car. No one returned my call, not even once until today when I had to start complaining just to get a response.

They should be keen for my custom... I have (some!) money, I want to buy a car. If it were my business I'd be bending over backwards to complete the sale in a professional manner.

Really not impressed and certainly wouldn't recommend based on my experience so far.

Hope that they are better than Doncaster branch service department.

On the other hand while i was ringing round for some service quotes from Nissan Dealers in the area, the girl in the service department of one asked if my 350Z was petrol or diesel !!!.

Doncaster branch has gone down hill ever since Dixons went t!ts up and Steve left

Interesting to hear the comments on the Aberdeen branch, I've a deposit on one of the 350z's there at the moment and so far the service has been a joke. The initial test drive was fine, the salesman obviously a jap car enthusiast but from there on it's been downhill.

I had to phone numerous times over the past 3 days just to find out what was going on and when I could expect to collect the car. No one returned my call, not even once until today when I had to start complaining just to get a response.

They should be keen for my custom... I have (some!) money, I want to buy a car. If it were my business I'd be bending over backwards to complete the sale in a professional manner.

Really not impressed and certainly wouldn't recommend based on my experience so far.

If you think you are "playing it safe" by buying a used 350Z from this Nissan garage then don't bother. My car was in there about 8 weeks to get the "clicky axle" fix - what a debaucle. What really ticked me off was that everytime I went in there was just a one girl on the reception desk struggling to deal with a queue of customers while there were 2 - 3 car sales men just hanging around in the showroom. Any time I had a walk around looking at the other cars they would pester me for a sale but no one ever lent a hand with the reception desk. MESSERS.

Well, just to provide a flip side, dealt briefly with the Nissan Evans Halshaw on Wessington Way, Sunderland & the one in Sherburn, Durham; both experiences were fine really. The gent from the Durham branch who came out on the test drive with me wasn't pushy at all, and dealing with the service department twice @ Wessington Way was fine as well. Really just depends who you talk to in the end!