Show me your engine bays!!

Gibby

sorry m8 but that barbed wire is well chav!!!

thank you for your opinion; next time i decided to experiment with a new machine and techniques i'll pm you first for technical design consultancy to avoid such social faux pas in the future.

on a more serious note it stayed on the car all of about 2 weeks before i changed it and removed it; i got lots of **** taking from my "mates" on here; but it was at the end of the day me experimenting with a new machine. people never get anywhere without trying new things; sometimes they work other times they don't. this one was a boo boo and one i'm well aware of. ;)

sorry m8 but that barbed wire is well chav!!!

thank you for your opinion; next time i decided to experiment with a new machine and techniques i'll pm you first for technical design consultancy to avoid such social faux pas in the future.

on a more serious note it stayed on the car all of about 2 weeks before i changed it and removed it; i got lots of **** taking from my "mates" on here; but it was at the end of the day me experimenting with a new machine. people never get anywhere without trying new things; sometimes they work other times they don't. this one was a boo boo and one i'm well aware of. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i ripped you a new hole about that one, epic fail

:teeth:

Here's mine:

I need to do something with the Vortech mounting plate though - Paint or polish

I love it as it is! it contrasts well with the rest of the bay showing it off in some strange way :D if you polish it it will just sink into the background of shiny bits

still has its place though, and i've made a pretty penny selling it to other car enthusiasts (not Zed owners) so i can't complain :p

the only place barbed wire should be printed is on pamela andersons arm and even then I'm not looking at it.

still has its place though, and i've made a pretty penny selling it to other car enthusiasts (not Zed owners) so i can't complain :p

the only place barbed wire should be printed is on pamela andersons arm and even then I'm not looking at it.

lets not get into a discussion of what you think is attractive when it comes to ladies as you'll just lose ;)

lets not get into a discussion of what you think is attractive when it comes to ladies as you'll just lose ;)

I wasn't saying she's all that at all, infact, not a fan really.

We won't go into a public discussion of your preferences after what you told me last night :lol: